|Leader||Supreme Emperor Edward|
The Empire of Lindrodia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Supreme Emperor Edward with an even hand, and notable for its compulsory military service, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 1.553 billion Lindrodians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lindrod. The average income tax rate is 69.7%.
The very strong Lindrodian economy, worth 106 trillion Lindrodian Nobles a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Cheese Exports, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 68,771 Lindrodian Nobles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
Babies are a small but significant export, the Ministry of Health has reported a sharp increase in the incidence of delayed menopause, government employees have reverted to carrier pigeon due to never-ending virus scans, and the "feminist protest" defence is increasingly common for cases of armed robbery. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lindrodia's national animal is the Grey Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lindrodia was endorsed by The Borderlands of Federal Republic of Kobanie.
- : Lindrodia was endorsed by The Democratic United Islands of Pellon Wesaurps.
- : Lindrodia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : Lindrodia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens and Most Inclusive.
- : Following new legislation in Lindrodia, the "feminist protest" defence is increasingly common for cases of armed robbery.
- : Following new legislation in Lindrodia, government employees have reverted to carrier pigeon due to never-ending virus scans.
- : Following new legislation in Lindrodia, the Ministry of Health has reported a sharp increase in the incidence of delayed menopause.
- : Following new legislation in Lindrodia, babies are a small but significant export.
- : Following new legislation in Lindrodia, voters must frequently select what they view as the lesser of two evils on the ballot.
- : Lindrodia endorsed The Free Land of Luciferio.
Endorsements Received: 15 » Europaterre, Agasaria, Sorentia, Landarath, The Taklamakan Desert, Floranza, Zelida, Nagatar Karumuttu Chettiar, For vooperia, Altori, Swasal, Vennos, Gardred, Pellon Wesaurps, and Federal Republic of Kobanie.