The Green Republic of Lindef is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Unholy Leader with an even hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, cheerful population of 9.255 billion Lindefians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Welfare, and Social Policy are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lindentown. The average income tax rate is 99.0%.
The all-consuming Lindefian economy, worth a remarkable 1,665 trillion gold starks a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 179,975 gold starks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Major internet servers have acquired citizenship, the Supreme Court vehemently protects civil rights and the right to privacy, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, and political talk shows often have children as guests whenever they need commentary on world religions. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lindef's national animal is the koankey, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lindef was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Wildes.
- : Lindef endorsed The World Assembly Delegate of Malashaan Colony.
- : Lindef endorsed The Confederacy of Erica.
- : Lindef was endorsed by The Confederacy of Erica.
- : Lindef voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend the Rejected Realms".
- : Following new legislation in Lindef, political talk shows often have children as guests whenever they need commentary on world religions.
- : Following new legislation in Lindef, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- : Following new legislation in Lindef, the Supreme Court vehemently protects civil rights and the right to privacy.
- : Following new legislation in Lindef, major internet servers have acquired citizenship.
- : Following new legislation in Lindef, L-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age.
Endorsements Received: 115 » FedRabbistan, Mousebumples, Katkasistan, NGC 6543, Precisely Nothing, Murden, Malashaan Colony, Potchen, Apto, Gordio, Imperatris, Elizabeth II Windsor, The United Socialist Republic of Datlof, Trollfaceia, Gourmet With Genki, Dat Countreh, --Neo-America--, Voxum Mortalum, Zakanda, Unisteia, Autoria, North Freedonia, Paredonia, Gooblaria, Samuelstani, Eloscape, Mattantia, Irayyneh, Peristonia, Ecrye, Varunapolis, Sartaria, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, New Spera, Ice Hellion, United Northen States Canada, Rucphen, Almendron, Galexs, Lokantalo, Kingdom of Nikolajopolis, Beriwen, Keyshia, Alenium, Pope Joan, Cortlandt Manor, Omaha Utopia, Great Martaina, Songhan, United-Marrshmallows, and 65 others.Murchadh, Saiwania, Archology, Patriotic Poland, Kotenoka, Theocratic Republic of York, Anoynmous Members, Fandavia, The Knights who say Neee, The Tugboat Complex, Great Eldaria, Basement Kitteh, The Can-American Republic, Azkroth, Nova Germany, Cheesy Island, Budraria, Isloe, The Golden Sand, Raghallaigh, Schradistan, The Church of Nibbles, Korhavela, Currope, Elaeria, The Republic of IceIceJay, Celtian, Judsoon, Republic of the Silver Hand, Akeland, Noahs Second Country, Southhold, Psydrae, Vorhollah, Vanivanivani, The Havon, Lastovipol, Ivelboria, ShinChonJi, Beejland, Yugarritia, Pixelistan, Nippluania, Papas Land, Constancy, Baldorium, Capitalist Order, Mayhem and Melee, Pacificina, Croerhiel, Vermangale, Jahuvia, Arkdia, Wollastonite, Taarakia, Nau States, North Cascades, Waheelaland, Le Libertia, FairyTail43, Lillarro, New Aweic Wirs, Free Kodak Black, Erica, and Wildes.