The Green Republic of Lindef is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Unholy Leader with an even hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, cheerful population of 9.757 billion Lindefians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Welfare, and Social Policy also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lindentown. The average income tax rate is 99.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Lindefian economy, worth a remarkable 1,776 trillion gold starks a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 182,069 gold starks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The amount welfare recipients spend on fertilizer has exploded, the new 'Who Wants To Be A Politician' election debate auditions are more popular than the debates themselves, the price of takeaway food quadruples after 6pm, and advertisements for jobs in the sciences run in fashion magazines. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lindef's national animal is the koankey, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lindef was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Viridiland.
- : Lindef was endorsed by The Federal Republic of The Land of Devestation.
- : Lindef was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Lindef, advertisements for jobs in the sciences run in fashion magazines.
- : Following new legislation in Lindef, the price of takeaway food quadruples after 6pm.
- : Following new legislation in Lindef, the new 'Who Wants To Be A Politician' election debate auditions are more popular than the debates themselves.
- : Lindef was endorsed by The Free Land of Warklandia.
- : Lindef was endorsed by The Federation of Kelvinia North.
- : Following new legislation in Lindef, the amount welfare recipients spend on fertilizer has exploded.
- : Following new legislation in Lindef, unstable couples are known to break up over which one gets parental leave.
Endorsements Received: 94 » FedRabbistan, Mousebumples, Katkasistan, Precisely Nothing, Murden, Malashaan Colony, Apto, Gordio, Elizabeth II Windsor, The United Socialist Republic of Datlof, Trollfaceia, Gourmet With Genki, Dat Countreh, --Neo-America--, Voxum Mortalum, Zakanda, Unisteia, North Freedonia, Gooblaria, Samuelstani, Eloscape, Irayyneh, Peristonia, Ecrye, Varunapolis, Sartaria, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, New Spera, Ice Hellion, United Northen States Canada, Rucphen, Almendron, Galexs, Lokantalo, Beriwen, Keyshia, Pope Joan, Cortlandt Manor, Omaha Utopia, Great Martaina, Songhan, United-Marrshmallows, Archology, Patriotic Poland, Kotenoka, Theocratic Republic of York, Anoynmous Members, The Knights who say Neee, The Tugboat Complex, Great Eldaria, and 44 others.Basement Kitteh, Azkroth, Nova Germany, Cheesy Island, Budraria, Raghallaigh, Schradistan, Currope, Elaeria, Republic of the Silver Hand, Akeland, Noahs Second Country, The Havon, Lastovipol, Ivelboria, ShinChonJi, Yugarritia, Nippluania, Baldorium, Pacificina, Arkdia, Wollastonite, Taarakia, Le Libertia, New Aweic Wirs, Erica, Akahaina, BooBooBus, North Cascades, Kaytteria, The LOTR Nerds, Guacamole Club, Newer Iowa, Putinski, Avok Island, Treysil and the Apill Isles, Land Of Bobtopia, Democracy of Antwerpia, Marispatria, Potchen, Kelvinia North, Warklandia, The Land of Devestation, and Viridiland.