The Republic of Lincoln Village is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by King Tut with an even hand, and remarkable for its triple-decker prams, ubiquitous missile silos, and infamous sell-swords. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 4.849 billion Lincoln Villageans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Administration, Industry, and Education are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Milwaukee. The average income tax rate is 36.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Lincoln Villagean economy, worth a remarkable 1,069 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Tourism. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 220,585 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Politicians have to be granted day-release from prison to speak on bills, punitive tariffs protect local industry, prime commercial land is being swamped with archaeological teams, and vaccinations are mandatory. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Lincoln Village's national animal is the Eagle, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lincoln Village's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Unproven" to "Page".
- : Lincoln Village relocated from Balder to The South Pacific.
- : Lincoln Village was refounded in Balder.
- : Lincoln Village ceased to exist in The South Pacific.
- : Lincoln Village was endorsed by The Wolf Lord of Vincent Field.
- : Lincoln Village was endorsed by The Republic of Purple Hyacinth.
- : Lincoln Village was endorsed by The Commonwealth of United States of Vietnam.
- : Lincoln Village was endorsed by The Commonwealth of West Fallows.
- : Lincoln Village was endorsed by The People's Republic of The BBP.
- : Lincoln Village was endorsed by The Empire of Rhetiaa.