|Leader||Premier Lily Lockhart|
The Gay Socialist Republic of Liliumtopia is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Premier Lily Lockhart with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 8.979 billion Liliumtopians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lilygrad. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Liliumtopian economy, worth a remarkable 1,712 trillion Liliums a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 190,725 Liliums, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls, nude art is becoming wildly popular, families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain, and posters on 'Liliumtopian Values' advise against being proud of Liliumtopia. Crime is totally unknown. Liliumtopia's national animal is the Unicorn, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Liliumtopia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Liliumtopia was endorsed by The People's Republic of Sodoran Alesia.
- : Liliumtopia was endorsed by The United Communes of Garbynia.
- : Liliumtopia was endorsed by The Holy Socialist Federation of Sanghyeok.
- : Liliumtopia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Marine Protection Act".
- : Following new legislation in Liliumtopia, posters on 'Liliumtopian Values' advise against being proud of Liliumtopia.
- : Liliumtopia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Liliumtopia was endorsed by The People's Dictatorship of Old Mare.
- : Liliumtopia was endorsed by The SPOOKY Easter Egg Grabber of Radicalania.
- : Liliumtopia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Cultured and the Top 10% for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
Endorsements Received: 51 » Illeron, Westnesia, Kdogistan, Kethania, Uinted Communist of Africa, Blaist Blaland, The United Kindom under Socialist Rule, Shamian, Wirkungsgrad, Itre, Kitchen Nation, Marxmeans, Russaki, Vulga, Soviet Felines, Stalin Lands, Saint Ignis, New Kletersia, The Gastonian, MLGDogeland, Transbiansylvania, A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Comancon, Zaversko, Debordan, Servilis, Fentharia, Feyrisshire, The Great Black Flag, Phallas, Land of Justinian, Egaleca, Kedabunon, Elusea, Systemtopia, Gong Ren, Yevaryia, Calusahatchii, Neo Tyranis, Whatevernext, FurFest2007, Peninsular India, Socialist Union of Slavic Republics, The Steephills, Cute but Relentless Femboys, Celcistan, Radicalania, Old Mare, Garbynia, and 1 other.Sodoran Alesia.