The Yunoan Beauty of Pinkness of Lilith Yuno is a massive, safe nation, notable for its national health service, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-working, democratic population of 4.529 billion Lilith Yunoans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 21.5%.
The thriving Lilith Yunoan economy, worth 338 trillion demons a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 74,787 demons, with the richest citizens earning 6.6 times as much as the poorest.
Private businesses are paving paradises to put up parking lots, the government is spending millions on renovating the public transportation system, gun regulations are so strict even staple guns and hot glue guns are illegal, and Lilith Yuno has designated Lilith Yuno City as its capital city. Crime is totally unknown. Lilith Yuno's national animal is the Devil, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lilith Yuno's influence in From The End fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- : Lilith Yuno's influence in From The End rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Superpower".
- : Lilith Yuno appointed The Republic of Rider Astolfo as General Kurnugia with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in From The End.
- : Lilith Yuno relocated from Osiris to From The End.
- : Lilith Yuno was refounded in Osiris.
- : Lilith Yuno ceased to exist in From The End.
- : Lilith Yuno was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Lilith Yuno's influence in From The End fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".
- : Lilith Yuno's influence in From The End rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- : Lilith Yuno published "format test" (Factbook: Overview).