The Republic of Lietzebuesch is a huge, safe nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 453 million Lietzebueschians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Welfare, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. The average income tax rate is 66.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Lietzebueschian economy, worth 23.0 trillion veldts a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 50,879 veldts, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel, rice shortages have risen after paddy fields were drained to combat malaria, some people will do literally anything to be in the spotlight, and the government frequently panders to parents with boutique tax credits. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lietzebuesch's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lietzebuesch was endorsed by The Republic of Elder Realms.
- : Lietzebuesch was endorsed by The Sawtooth Badlands of The Black Cathedral.
- : Lietzebuesch was endorsed by The Borderlands of North Altatude.
- : Lietzebuesch was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Following new legislation in Lietzebuesch, the government frequently panders to parents with boutique tax credits.
- : Following new legislation in Lietzebuesch, some people will do literally anything to be in the spotlight.
- : Following new legislation in Lietzebuesch, rice shortages have risen after paddy fields were drained to combat malaria.
- : Following new legislation in Lietzebuesch, buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel.
- : Lietzebuesch was endorsed by The United States of Conservadoria.
- : Lietzebuesch was endorsed by The Kingdom of Test for a new hope.
Endorsements Received: 111 » Territorio di Nessuno, Peldorn, Shibutani, Alunya, Zemnaya Svoboda, The Rhein States, Shin-Hachioji, Acrabinnia, El Fiji Grande, Yaorozu, Omnistria, Pallaith, Saturns Edge, Great Bights Mum, Ethnon, Guslantis, Sundred, Kwaj, New Bremerton, Napnomadia, Bayern-Straubing, Notyoutopia, Uganda Knuckles UK, Holy Oranz, Ostrinios, Amauri, Racoda, Ibiscaton, Sil Dorsett, Siwale, Novare Res, Newpromisedland, Sinelona, Tappan Hills, Jasminlandia, Koda-Land, Buckerino, Frances Francis the First of France, Maott, Steampunk Ariel, Solmetria, Corfad, Federation Terra Australis, Misuvelia, Plangainer, Sunto, North Bratislava, Egalico, Dar es Saalam, Kasazzastan, and 61 others.Dreadton, Shadowrik, Black Templares, PlanetPunk, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Q w e r t y, THX1138, Guer Aike, Trillius, Wilkshire, New Pruessen, Spartoptia, United Draconia, Selfgradatude, Kirostan, Ninjak30, Lunallian, Pasargad, Ka Ching, Sheldanada, Steraz, Joodey, Torakuen, The United States of Romania, Wineclaw, The Pantheons, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Soviet Terran, General COE, Unimaginable Doom, SillyString, Haor Chall, Ejhsa, Unsophisticate, The Notorious Mad Jack, Seidr Wyrd, Liberum Mundi, Victoriaans Nederlands, Valhalla123, Apetopia, Lomjia, 1 very fast endotarter, Aratani, Sanjurika, Yummy Blubber, Ikea Rike, Free Azzaca, Thiammyalllaland, Moubarakistan, Niradans, Vikingiarchy, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Castle Federation, Noahs Second Country, Former English Colony, Votak Matim, Test for a new hope, Conservadoria, North Altatude, The Black Cathedral, and Elder Realms.