The Starchy Republic of Libterraria is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Potater with a fair hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.492 billion Libterrarians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Environment, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Potadon. The average income tax rate is 91.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Libterrarian economy, worth 433 trillion Potatoes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 124,169 Potatoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Grinding bureaucracy has the international wheels of justice turning slowly, the most penniless demographics have by far the highest number of researchers per capita, the Supreme Court vehemently protects civil rights and the right to privacy, and the best way to be heard in politics is to speak softly and carry a big comedy prop. Crime is totally unknown. Libterraria's national animal is the Potato, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Libterraria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Following new legislation in Libterraria, the best way to be heard in politics is to speak softly and carry a big comedy prop.
- : Libterraria was endorsed by The Federation of Terra Socialiste.
- : Libterraria was endorsed by The Republic of Sirulinuck.
- : Libterraria was endorsed by The Omnipresent Baby of Doom of Varanius.
- : Libterraria was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Santos-Dominius.
- : Libterraria was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Yldania.
- : Libterraria endorsed The Commonwealth of Omskin.
- : Following new legislation in Libterraria, the Supreme Court vehemently protects civil rights and the right to privacy.
- : Following new legislation in Libterraria, the most penniless demographics have by far the highest number of researchers per capita.
Endorsements Received: 58 » Atheist States of Philippines, Fujai, Pandaland II, Arnic, Dilber, Thessalian, Greynne, Akshireuya, Psikuta, Tropical Isles, Liberillia, Greg Tucker, Sindria, Wickedly evil people, New Belia, Mathematania, Condonohia, Moriari, Cro Magnon, Marina Nova, Fuentana, Sensorland, Westwind, San Mazer, Gryphonian Alliance, Kiensu, IndyCar Racing, Anuubis, Holmani, Kittenlicious, Zoran, Giovanniland, Hamburg Neo, Arvladma, BIteland, Aldesport, The First Earth Empire, Yaspica, Archonina, Plarland Amex, Zuriath, Eastern Bahia, Forcaforta, Wellington Bingbong, Bhang Bhang Duc, Lodiberdade, The Undivided, Weratt, North South Westoria, Podium, and 8 others.Dictator s, Professor thomas, Av Libertas Vindex, The North American Assembly, Omskin, Santos-Dominius, Sirulinuck, and Terra Socialiste.