|Leader||Ustadz Abdulradzak Abdulhakim|
|Faith||Shafi'i Sunni Islam|
|Currency||₺ Libonesian Lira|
The Islamic State of Libonesia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Ustadz Abdulradzak Abdulhakim with an iron fist, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, compulsory military service, and avowedly heterosexual populace. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 4.874 billion Libonesians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bagua. The average income tax rate is 99.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Libonesian economy, worth a remarkable 1,755 trillion ₺ Libonesian Lire a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 360,225 ₺ Libonesian Lire, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
The new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit, the government has stated an intention to min-max its stats for 'teh pwnage', the regional delicacy of chocolate bombes is deadlier than an unexploded bomb, and graffiti graces every city's streets. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Libonesia's national animal is the Libongan Cheetah, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Shafi'i Sunni Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Libonesia, graffiti graces every city's streets.
- : Following new legislation in Libonesia, the regional delicacy of chocolate bombes is deadlier than an unexploded bomb.
- : Libonesia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Libonesia agreed to construct embassies between Melayu Archipelago and The Independent Newspaper.
- : Following new legislation in Libonesia, the government has stated an intention to min-max its stats for 'teh pwnage'.
- : Following new legislation in Libonesia, the new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit.
- : Following new legislation in Libonesia, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms.
- : Libonesia proposed constructing embassies between Melayu Archipelago and United Nations.
- : Following new legislation in Libonesia, self-driving cars occasionally mow down pedestrians to avoid inconveniencing passengers.
- : Libonesia lodged a message on the Melayu Archipelago Regional Message Board.