The Paradise of Libertyca is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Orange Sage with an even hand, and remarkable for its prohibition of alcohol, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 2.838 billion Vegetopians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The relatively small, pro-business government prioritizes Education, although Industry, Law & Order, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality and Welfare are ignored. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 23.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Vegetopian economy, worth 455 trillion Bitcoins a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 160,618 Bitcoins, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 484,026 per year while the poor average 41,553, a ratio of 11.6 to 1.
The poor are often seen pale and dizzy after selling their blood to make ends meet, the military frequently holds bake sales to raise funds, autocrats are persona non grata, and noises louder than a whisper have been prohibited by law. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Libertyca's national animal is the Cow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Libertyca, noises louder than a whisper have been prohibited by law.
- : Following new legislation in Libertyca, autocrats are persona non grata.
- : Following new legislation in Libertyca, the military frequently holds bake sales to raise funds.
- : Libertyca endorsed The Theocracy of Brandon.
- : Libertyca was endorsed by The Theocracy of Brandon.
- : Libertyca was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pro-Market.
- : Libertyca voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Freedom of Expression"".
- : Following new legislation in Libertyca, the poor are often seen pale and dizzy after selling their blood to make ends meet.
- : Following new legislation in Libertyca, the thin blue line is composed of picketing police officers demanding better pensions.
- : Following new legislation in Libertyca, the nation's leading climatologists are investigating animal flatulence in efforts to reduce methane emissions.
Endorsements Received: 72 » The Seven Provinces, Yahlia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Andalussia, Saint Domingo, Troltovia, Picuros, Foucaults garden, Romaian, Barwaaqada, Lexembourg, Bohomo, Imperium Anglorum, The Scheldt, Poulaka, Ministanopolis, Cherised Lands of Galicia, Lledo, Dark Matter, Einswenn, The New Nordic Union, An Clar, Slavorussia, Wombelland, Jenesia, Super Happy Land, Outer Sparta, Slavonia and Srijem, Lieges, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Naifon, Atlantian Isles, Zuid-Limburgia, Sinclairtown, Libertarian States of Europe, Northern German Federation, Ahma, Eski, Lovisa, Thracia Republic, Vulpes Federation, Madagasikyara, Fresiae, Irminsulia, Green Counties, Regnum Italiae, Antirrhinum, North of Americas, Daneforth, Aweland, and 22 others.Shongbao, GeneralStalin, Agartia, New Venous, Trillius, Moravian-Silesian Federation, Plastaia, Alsted, Schultzheim, Thils, Northern Bakker, St Scarlett, Reformed High Reiserland, Fior Saoirse, Siokania, The Grand Armadadian Empire, Bugbu, Fossekallen, Regnenses, Okcidente, The Gincelildo, and Brandon.