The Paradise of Libertyca is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Orange Sage with an even hand, and notable for its smutty television, daily referendums, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 3.726 billion Vegetopians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government prioritizes Education, although Industry, Administration, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Spirituality and Welfare are ignored. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Vegetopian economy, worth 689 trillion Bitcoins a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 185,163 Bitcoins, with the richest citizens earning 9.1 times as much as the poorest.
Choice roles for female actors involve asking "Is there anything I can do for you?", airport security is provided by private companies, nuclear warheads are frequently launched into space as a warning to invading meteoroids, and illegal hunting is rife after veganism was recently made compulsory. Crime is totally unknown. Libertyca's national animal is the Cow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Libertyca, illegal hunting is rife after veganism was recently made compulsory.
- : Libertyca endorsed The Republic of Rockbrook.
- : Libertyca was endorsed by The Republic of Rockbrook.
- : Libertyca endorsed The Imperialistic Empire of Wolfhund.
- : Following new legislation in Libertyca, nuclear warheads are frequently launched into space as a warning to invading meteoroids.
- : Following new legislation in Libertyca, airport security is provided by private companies.
- : Libertyca was endorsed by The Imperialistic Empire of Wolfhund.
- : Following new legislation in Libertyca, choice roles for female actors involve asking "Is there anything I can do for you?".
- : Following new legislation in Libertyca, advertisements read like science journal articles complete with extensive references.
- : Libertyca endorsed The Democratic Republic of Turanistania.
Endorsements Received: 83 » The Seven Provinces, Yahlia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Saint Domingo, Troltovia, Foucaults garden, Romaian, Lexembourg, Bohomo, Imperium Anglorum, The Scheldt, Ministanopolis, Cherised Lands of Galicia, Lledo, Dark Matter, Einswenn, The New Nordic Union, An Clar, Slavorussia, Wombelland, Super Happy Land, Outer Sparta, Slavonia and Srijem, Lieges, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Atlantian Isles, Zuid-Limburgia, Sinclairtown, Northern German Federation, Ahma, Eski, Lovisa, Thracia Republic, Vulpes Federation, Madagasikyara, Fresiae, Irminsulia, Green Counties, Regnum Italiae, North of Americas, Daneforth, GeneralStalin, New Venous, Trillius, Plastaia, Alsted, Schultzheim, St Scarlett, Bugbu, Fossekallen, and 33 others.Okcidente, The Gincelildo, Frahnkzaden, Laver Island, Hexace, Gr4nd3nia, Bantul, Heilige Unie, Awesomistan, Neprius, Rouvenor, Ostermarch, Beauprix, Sylvestana, Satherland Islands, The Imperial Shannon, Germany Third Reich, Pelagosa, North Wildmark, Feria-Alkaline, Brittany Normandy Aquitaine, Apabeossie, Greate San Marino, Caustralia, Thils, Alba-Nord, South St Maarten, Zealand-Scania, GanymedEuropa, The New North, Turanistania, Wolfhund, and Rockbrook.