The Paradise of Libertyca is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Orange Sage with an even hand, and notable for its teetotalling pirates, daily referendums, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 7.371 billion Vegetopians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cowtopia. The average income tax rate is 41.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Vegetopian economy, worth a remarkable 1,495 trillion Buttcoins a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 202,867 Buttcoins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Short shrift is being given to applications for political asylum from illegal immigrants, police struggle to solve crimes due to the lack of fingerprint records, ten-year-olds regularly found their own political parties, and politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income. Crime is totally unknown. Libertyca's national animal is the Cow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Libertyca, politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income.
- : Libertyca endorsed The Republic of Riverpost.
- : Libertyca was endorsed by The Republic of Riverpost.
- : Following new legislation in Libertyca, ten-year-olds regularly found their own political parties.
- : Following new legislation in Libertyca, police struggle to solve crimes due to the lack of fingerprint records.
- : Libertyca endorsed The République of Continental Social Democrats.
- : Libertyca was endorsed by The République of Continental Social Democrats.
- : Following new legislation in Libertyca, short shrift is being given to applications for political asylum from illegal immigrants.
- : Following new legislation in Libertyca, the government recently relinquished its monopoly on the mail service.
- : Following new legislation in Libertyca, translators have been hired to deal with the varying regional accents during national political debates.
Endorsements Received: 104 » The Seven Provinces, Yahlia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Saint Domingo, Troltovia, Lexembourg, Bohomo, Dark Matter, Einswenn, The New Nordic Union, An Clar, Slavorussia, Wombelland, Super Happy Land, Outer Sparta, Slavonia and Srijem, Lieges, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Sinclairtown, Northern German Federation, Ahma, Lovisa, Thracia Republic, Irminsulia, Regnum Italiae, North of Americas, Daneforth, Alsted, St Scarlett, Rouvenor, Ostermarch, Germany Third Reich, Feria-Alkaline, South St Maarten, GanymedEuropa, Pazano, Leszno, Aristeme, Chioganah, The Champions League, Kaspinia, Purgatio, Dorpz, Death Bat, Greate San Marino, Thracia and Crimea, Estonesia, Cytadela, Jim the Baptist, Supcotia, and 54 others.Nuweland, Republic of Satherland, Pilipinas and Malaya, Leranditale, Beauprix, The Sect Meces, Miharr, Kenmoria WA Mission, New Ylicia, Socialist Balkans, Republic Of Vox, Bahnhofstrasse, Apabeossie, Mantcor, Parliamentary Laramidia, Viciebskaja, The Kingdom of Denmark, Soviet Taoistan, Lumitauka, Gingera, Arsenial, Suissen, Elisabethshagen, Navence, Novo Portugal, The Wretched of this Earth, Belgique et France, Free Furentenia, WaffleEmpire, Nevelja, Thils, Stromia, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, The 4th french empire, Imperium Anglorum, Walfo, British Norklon, Porury, Lyallpur, Prussian-Union, Lord Sapre, Rijland, The Fair Republic, Monte Naranja, Enway, Brakanistan, Elitestland, Kanokla, Shagolaa, Sienkahn, The Anrica, Great Winminster, Continental Social Democrats, and Riverpost.