|Leader||Revolutionary People's Congress|
The Democratic Workers' Councils of Libertia-Columbia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Revolutionary People's Congress with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 4.345 billion Libertia-Columbians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Resnovas. The average income tax rate is 96.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Libertia-Columbian economy, worth 700 trillion labour notes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 161,265 labour notes, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
An increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents, escalators are avoided at all costs, t-shirts displaying a photo of Revolutionary People's Congress performing the Full-Monty are selling out, and cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates. Crime is totally unknown. Libertia-Columbia's national animal is the phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Libertia-Columbia's influence in Libertarian Socialist Confederation fell from "Envoy" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Libertia-Columbia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : Libertia-Columbia's influence in Libertarian Socialist Confederation rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Libertia-Columbia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use and Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Following new legislation in Libertia-Columbia, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates.
- : Following new legislation in Libertia-Columbia, t-shirts displaying a photo of Revolutionary People's Congress performing the Full-Monty are selling out.
- : Following new legislation in Libertia-Columbia, escalators are avoided at all costs.
- : Libertia-Columbia resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Libertia-Columbia lodged a message on the Libertarian Socialist Confederation Regional Message Board.
- : Libertia-Columbia created a new poll in Libertarian Socialist Confederation: "Are "philosophical zombies" conceivable (as in, is it possible to imagine such a being)? Is it possible for them to exist in real life?".