The Republic of Libertatis Regalis is a colossal, safe nation, remarkable for its public floggings, infamous sell-swords, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 5.367 billion Libertatis Regalisians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Regalis City. The average income tax rate is 38.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Libertatis Regalisian economy, worth 744 trillion Aurums a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 138,796 Aurums, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Corporate executives continue to enjoy generous tax benefits while the public is taxed to the hilt, the children of Libertatis Regalis are often remarked upon for their cheery attitude to extreme violence, teenage male videogamers often suffer repetitive strain wrist injuries, and citizens may cast their vote over the internet or phone. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Libertatis Regalis's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The State of Renegalle dismissed Libertatis Regalis as Prime Minister of Force.
- : Libertatis Regalis was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Libertatis Regalis was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Libertatis Regalis was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Xagrad.
- : Libertatis Regalis was endorsed by The Commonwealth of North Intern.
- : Libertatis Regalis was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of THE NPR.
- : Libertatis Regalis was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Libertatis Regalis voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Mikeswill".
- : Libertatis Regalis voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Prohibit Private Prisons"".
- : Libertatis Regalis was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.