The Workers' Republic of Libertasnia is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Kayleigh Sarakov with a fair hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 7.709 billion Libertasnians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Welfare, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gallow City. The average income tax rate is 96.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Libertasnian economy, worth a remarkable 1,234 trillion Union Credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 160,123 Union Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A well-funded social safety net protects the unfortunate, the nation's prisons are touted as the best weight loss programs money can't buy, retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites, and refugees from other nations are flocking to Libertasnia's border. Crime is totally unknown. Libertasnia's national animal is the Walrus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Libertasnia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs and the Top 5% for Most Influential.
- : Libertasnia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Benevolent Thomas".
- : Libertasnia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ensuring Safe Syringe Use".
- : Following new legislation in Libertasnia, refugees from other nations are flocking to Libertasnia's border.
- : Following new legislation in Libertasnia, retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites.
- : Following new legislation in Libertasnia, the nation's prisons are touted as the best weight loss programs money can't buy.
- : Following new legislation in Libertasnia, a well-funded social safety net protects the unfortunate.
- : Following new legislation in Libertasnia, the nation is currently revamping its entire education system.
- : Libertasnia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending and Most Extensive Public Healthcare, the Top 5% for Most Scientifically Advanced, and the Top 10% for Safest.
- : Libertasnia was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Idezvoya.
Endorsements Received: 73 » Llorens, Indohyusiana, Fevhader, Tallingrad, Litauengrad, Upper Bow Moutuda, South Miruva, Corosia, New Kertania, Verja, Rorlenland, Proletarian Liberation, Chokrobook, Ephros, Cerisan, NadNad, Kongoland, New Arkados, Lelscrep, Thasse, Onoland, Astrair, Meera, Galmos, Desescato, Graemania, Latin Communes, Sincadenas, Soviland, Glayland, Vilouki, Pazkey, Dionysianik, Rakyat Sosialis Indonesia, Avaruushomoluksuskommuuni, United Zealandic, Kawany, Lyconix, Vlaingo, Illyrian States, Digitotuo, Caellus, Henchikurin, HardBassSlavia, Commen Union, Nova Brighton, Tabotia, Theraloras, Gethila, Nouvelle California, and 23 others.Workers of Spain, Socialist Columbia, Ghillemear, Mexican Communists, Noicodia, Redawnia, North Western Land and Resources, Caspersland, Rhineland Ruhr and Alsace Lorraine, Balt Riveria, Georgitania, Auven, Olivian Moranian, Arcoru, Yilithandra, Grand Puggyland, Nullgard, Aubix, Daukas, Shrimp Shack, United Socialist Republics of LAN, New Lonopolian Empire, and Idezvoya.