|Leader||Lilth j lyndon|
The Federation of Libertalonia is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Lilth j lyndon with a fair hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, absence of drug laws, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, democratic, devout population of 2.054 billion Libertalonians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of new stathiem. The average income tax rate is 29.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Libertalonian economy, worth 139 trillion Regals a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, fairly diversified black market in Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, Basket Weaving, and Information Technology. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 67,917 Regals, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Dog owners proudly declare that their pups can predict when the mailman will arrive, the national security service are a bunch of crooks, councils up and down the country wrangle over legal matters, and vaccinations are mandatory. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Libertalonia's national animal is the Python, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Libertalonia published "the ABSOLUTE DISASTER OF HERMAN" (Factbook: History).
- : Libertalonia published "The freedom of press act 1901" (Factbook: Legislation).
- : Libertalonia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Following new legislation in Libertalonia, vaccinations are mandatory.
- : Following new legislation in Libertalonia, councils up and down the country wrangle over legal matters.
- : Libertalonia was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Liberal Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Libertalonia, the national security service are a bunch of crooks.
- : Following new legislation in Libertalonia, dog owners proudly declare that their pups can predict when the mailman will arrive.
- : Following new legislation in Libertalonia, the question of 'what is Lilth j lyndon's favorite color?' has been given a priority rating of burnt-orange.
- : Libertalonia's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".