|Leader||Chancellor Atkin Warrens|
The Conferation of Libertag is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Chancellor Atkin Warrens with a fair hand, and renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, deadly medical pandemics, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1.738 billion Libertagians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of libertagia. The average income tax rate is 3.0%.
The all-consuming Libertagian economy, worth 205 trillion Libertagian dollars a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Soda Sales, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 117,986 Libertagian dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.8 times as much as the poorest.
Shady doctors seem to have impeccable records, the hedgehog stadiums are open 24/7, young girls and senior citizens alike can be spotted wearing colourful short shorts, and the weather report is the prisoners' favourite programme. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Libertag's national animal is the hedgehog, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Pluralism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Libertag's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Libertag was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Libertag's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Libertag was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : Libertag changed its national nation type to "Conferation".
- : Libertag altered its national flag.
- : Following new legislation in Libertag, the weather report is the prisoners' favourite programme.
- : Following new legislation in Libertag, young girls and senior citizens alike can be spotted wearing colourful short shorts.
- : Following new legislation in Libertag, the hedgehog stadiums are open 24/7.
- : Following new legislation in Libertag, shady doctors seem to have impeccable records.