The Founder of Liberosia is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by the Bourgeosie with an even hand, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, deadly medical pandemics, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 11.07 billion Liberosians enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The minute, liberal, pro-business government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Defense, with Industry also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Welfare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Liberosian Capitalism. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 1.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Liberosian economy, worth a remarkable 1,632 trillion bitcoins a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Gambling, Automobile Manufacturing, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 147,458 bitcoins, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 571,880 per year while the poor average 26,043, a ratio of 22.0 to 1.
The nation has always been at war with Bigtopia, stylish juvenile delinquents are highly overrepresented in fatal motorcycle accidents, half the Liberosian Army consists of Brasilistani contractors, and elephant populations thrive as dogs are slaughtered in the millions. Crime is a major problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Liberosia's national animal is the elephant, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is not available.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Liberosia appointed The Chancellor of War of VenomRingo as Vice-President and Chancellor of War with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Libertatem.
- : Liberosia agreed to construct embassies between Libertatem and Libertatem Libertatoe Farm.
- : Liberosia created a new poll in Libertatem: "Which religion do you follow?".
- : Liberosia created a new poll in Libertatem: "Which religion do you belong to?".
- : Liberosia ejected and banned The Republic of Kohalo from Libertatem.
- : Liberosia appointed The Republic of Boes Othan as Chancellor of State with authority over Border Control, Communications, and Polls in Libertatem.
- : Liberosia's influence in Libertatem rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- : Liberosia ejected and banned The Republic of LibIceland from Libertatem.
- : Liberosia ejected and banned The United Powers of Hyderbourg from Libertatem.
- : Liberosia granted Appearance authority to The Regional Justice of Miencraft as Regional Justice in Libertatem.