The Most Serene Republic of Liability is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 1.104 billion Liables enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The tiny, liberal, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Welfare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.0%.
The thriving Liabilityian economy, worth 60.4 trillion deniers a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Pizza Delivery, Cheese Exports, and Retail. Average income is 54,694 deniers, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 193,602 per year while the poor average 11,156, a ratio of 17.4 to 1.
The minority inevitably have their addenda vetoed and elections have been outlawed. Crime is a serious problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Liability's national animal is the falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Liability, elections have been outlawed.
- : Liability was reclassified from "Anarchy" to "Capitalizt".
- : Following new legislation in Liability, the minority inevitably have their addenda vetoed.
- : Liability's influence in SPACE rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Liability's influence in SPACE rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Liability was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Armed.
- : Liability applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Liability relocated from The Rejected Realms to SPACE.
- : Liability resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Liability relocated from Neue Osterreich to The Rejected Realms.