The Real Life Courtroom of Liability is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Kahn with an even hand, and notable for its irreverence towards religion and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 2.167 billion Liables are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny, pro-business government prioritizes Administration, with Defense, Welfare, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while International Aid and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Constantinople. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.4%.
The very strong Liabilityian economy, worth 128 trillion Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Gambling industry, with significant contributions from Pizza Delivery, Cheese Exports, and Retail. Average income is 59,329 Dollars, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 246,528 per year while the poor average 9,347, a ratio of 26.4 to 1.
All major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras, young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables, drill sergeants yell in the ears of bespectacled nerds in cybermilitary "reboot camps", and the government's official stance on religion is that it is so very silly. Crime is a serious problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Liability's national animal is the JackRabbit, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Liability's influence in Avadam Inn rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Liability's influence in Avadam Inn rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Liability relocated from United States 0f America to Avadam Inn.
- : Liability changed its national leader to "Kahn".
- : Liability altered its national flag.
- : Liability's influence in United States 0f America fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".
- : Liability's influence in United States 0f America rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Power".
- : Liability's influence in United States 0f America rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Liability's influence in United States 0f America rose from "Dealmaker" to "Enforcer".
- : Liability's influence in United States 0f America rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".