The City of Lewisville Texas is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Prime Councilor McGowan with a fair hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, public floggings, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 1.135 billion Texans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Spirituality, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tulsi. The average income tax rate is 10.3%.
The strong Lewisvilla economy, worth 71.7 trillion US Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Gambling. Average income is 63,141 US Dollars, with the richest citizens earning 5.3 times as much as the poorest.
The poor are forced into bankruptcy by their energy bills, royalist is the most offensive slur in the Lewisvilla language, unwary hikers climbing the bluffs of Mount Tulsi make great practice for foreign snipers, and discarded pennies litter the streets. Crime is totally unknown. Lewisville Texas's national animal is the Bald Eagle and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lewisville Texas was endorsed by The Metroplex-Adjacent Nation of Green-ville.
- : Lewisville Texas voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn Gest"".
- : Lewisville Texas voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Internet Neutrality Act"".
- : Lewisville Texas lodged a message on the Texas Regional Message Board.
- : Lewisville Texas's influence in Texas rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Lewisville Texas voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Reventus Koth".
- : Lewisville Texas was endorsed by The Humanist Union of Seeker Alpha.
- : Lewisville Texas was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Lewisville Texas was endorsed by The Galactic Muppets of Darth Kermit.
- : Lewisville Texas voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Reproductive Freedoms"".