The City of Lewisville Texas is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Prime Councilor McGowan with a fair hand, and notable for its frequent executions, public floggings, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 1.474 billion Texans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Spirituality, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tulsi. The average income tax rate is 9.8%.
The very strong Lewisvilla economy, worth 111 trillion US Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Book Publishing, and Gambling. Average income is 75,378 US Dollars, with the richest citizens earning 5.3 times as much as the poorest.
All artwork is carefully screened for offensive material, the sanitised and dull music festivals of Lewisville Texas are famed for their reasonable volume levels, in life full of care there is no time to stop and stare, and the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms. Crime is totally unknown. Lewisville Texas's national animal is the Bald Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lewisville Texas was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Lewisville Texas was endorsed by The Lone Star Republic of Greater United Texas.
- : Lewisville Texas was endorsed by The Principality of Prowlstan.
- : Lewisville Texas endorsed The Principality of Prowlstan.
- : Lewisville Texas's influence in Texas rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Lewisville Texas voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Language Act".
- : Lewisville Texas voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Zwangzug".
- : Lewisville Texas was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Lewisville Texas voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Marriage Equality".
- : Following new legislation in Lewisville Texas, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms.
Endorsements Received: 13 » NewTexas, Gig em Aggies, Indian Empire, Blandings and Fenwick, Darth Kermit, Seeker Alpha, Green-ville, New Zealand, PatrickStar, Old Frontier, South Aztlan, Prowlstan, and Greater United Texas.