|Leader||The Chief Executive Officer|
The City of Lewisville Texas is a massive, genial nation, ruled by The Chief Executive Officer with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 3.496 billion Lewisvillians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mason. The average income tax rate is 37.2%.
The strong Lewisvillian economy, worth 212 trillion US Dollars a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Trout Farming, and Information Technology. Average income is 60,666 US Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
Government officials sit helplessly as they are labelled 'Pompous Womples' by celebrities, cash-strapped junkies lick rabbits for a cheap high, government crews work tirelessly to retake the suburbs from organized packs of raccoons, and children dream of becoming physicians and physicists. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lewisville Texas's national animal is the German Shepherd, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lewisville Texas changed its national motto to "Protect The People At A Minutes Notice".
- : Lewisville Texas's influence in Texas rose from "Newcomer" to "Apprentice".
- : Lewisville Texas altered its national flag.
- : Lewisville Texas relocated from Osiris to Texas.
- : Lewisville Texas was refounded in Osiris.
- : Lewisville Texas ceased to exist in Texas.
- : The Incorporated NationStates of NewTexas dismissed Lewisville Texas as Joint Secretary of State of Texas.
- : Lewisville Texas was endorsed by The Southeast Texan Republic of United States of Woodward.
- : Lewisville Texas was endorsed by The Gigantic Frozen Igloo of Studly Penguins.
- : Lewisville Texas was endorsed by The Galactic Muppets of Darth Kermit.