The City of Lewisville Texas is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Rain Ocampo with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and public floggings. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 2.383 billion Texans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tulsi. The average income tax rate is 34.7%.
The Lewisvilla economy, worth 139 trillion US Dollars a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Trout Farming, and Information Technology. Average income is 58,583 US Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
Broken suspension systems are giving auto repair shops plenty of business, government officials sit helplessly as they are labelled 'Pompous Womples' by celebrities, cash-strapped junkies lick rabbits for a cheap high, and government crews work tirelessly to retake the suburbs from organized packs of raccoons. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lewisville Texas's national animal is the Bald Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lewisville Texas lodged a message on the Texas Regional Message Board.
- : Lewisville Texas voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate KAISERREICH".
- : Lewisville Texas voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Black Hawks".
- : Lewisville Texas voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Minority Languages".
- : Lewisville Texas voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Westphalia".
- : Lewisville Texas voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protection of Biomedical Research".
- : Lewisville Texas endorsed The Confederacy of Huntexa.
- : Lewisville Texas's influence in Texas rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Lewisville Texas voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Promoting Sustainable Timber"".
- : Lewisville Texas voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Promoting Sustainable Timber"".
Endorsements Received: 19 » NewTexas, Gig em Aggies, Blandings and Fenwick, Seeker Alpha, PatrickStar, South Aztlan, Greater United Texas, Lammey, Aholz, Bexar County, Ewing Oil Co, Lichian, Legaterra, Safj, Studly Penguins, Dark Oliphant Rider, Trecdom2, Shemiki, and New Zealand.