|Animal||Baby Albino Liger|
The Daxtastic Death Party of Lethodus is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Dax Skollvaldr with an even hand, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, otherworldly petting zoo, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, devout population of 1.069 billion Daxolotls have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government prioritizes Spirituality, although Defense, Education, and Administration are also considered important, while Social Policy and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Stupidville. The average income tax rate is 18.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Daxtastic economy, worth 38.6 trillion Cilantros a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Gambling. Average income is 36,151 Cilantros, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Party leaders rely on horoscopes to create "ticket balance", Cilantroism has been named as Lethodus's national religion, extraordinary tribunals try accused financial criminals, and children are regularly married to each other to secure alliances between families. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Lethodus's national animal is the Baby Albino Liger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Cilantroism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Lethodus, children are regularly married to each other to secure alliances between families.
- : Following new legislation in Lethodus, extraordinary tribunals try accused financial criminals.
- : Lethodus's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Lethodus lodged a message on the Osiris Regional Message Board.
- : Lethodus published "Thank You," (Factbook: Politics).
- : Lethodus changed its national demonym to "Daxolotl", its demonym adjective to "Daxtastic", and its faith to "Cilantroism".
- : Following new legislation in Lethodus, Cilantroism has been named as Lethodus's national religion.
- : Following new legislation in Lethodus, party leaders rely on horoscopes to create "ticket balance".
- : Following new legislation in Lethodus, returning tourists and businessmen are detained without trial if they belong to the "wrong" religion.
- : Following new legislation in Lethodus, space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space.