The Dictatorship of Lepp is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Kcin with an iron fist, and remarkable for its avowedly heterosexual populace, enslaved workforce, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 5.419 billion Leppiks are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The relatively small, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Spirituality, Law & Order, and Industry also on the agenda, while Environment and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Caissipe. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 16.7%.
The all-consuming Leppian economy, worth 615 trillion Srats a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Gambling, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 113,584 Srats, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 438,391 per year while the poor average 20,217, a ratio of 21.7 to 1.
Animal Liberationists are regularly arrested, genetic research has been halted, the military's primary weapons are fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and a fanatical devotion to Scientology, and 9 out of 10 consumers think that vitamins can cure cancer. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Lepp's national animal is the Ynop, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Scientology.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lepp was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Lepp was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes and Most Primitive.
- : Following new legislation in Lepp, 9 out of 10 consumers think that vitamins can cure cancer.
- : Following new legislation in Lepp, the military's primary weapons are fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and a fanatical devotion to Scientology.
- : Following new legislation in Lepp, genetic research has been halted.
- : Following new legislation in Lepp, Animal Liberationists are regularly arrested.
- : Following new legislation in Lepp, children fear compulsory visits to their spiritual advisors more than the dentist.
- : Lepp's influence in Leppikanian Puppet Storage rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- : Lepp was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Survivors.
- : Lepp was struck by a Mk IV (Pacifier) Cure Missile from The Holy Theocracy of Rolana, curing 1 million infected.