The Republic of Leopol is a very large, efficient nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, zero percent divorce rate, and suspicion of poets. The hard-working, democratic population of 141 million Leopolians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 9.9%.
The thriving Leopolian economy, worth 11.3 trillion euros a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Woodchip Exports, and Book Publishing. Average income is 80,091 euros, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 254,693 per year while the poor average 19,176, a ratio of 13.3 to 1.
The government is spending billions of taxpayer euros to support "struggling" industries, flipping a coin to make a decision leads to a referral to Gambling Addiction Services, tax avoidance is a serious affair, and all marriages are arranged by the government. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent. Leopol's national animal is the leopard, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Leopol was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Gotho.
- : Leopol was endorsed by The Republic of Zelenskraine.
- : Leopol was endorsed by The United Nations of Vulxo.
- : Leopol was endorsed by The German Kingdom of New Vorarlberg.
- : Leopol was endorsed by The Republic of Zulrich.
- : Leopol was endorsed by The Tranquil Lands of Corsoaua.
- : Leopol was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes and the Top 10% for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Leopol, all marriages are arranged by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Leopol, tax avoidance is a serious affair.
- : Following new legislation in Leopol, flipping a coin to make a decision leads to a referral to Gambling Addiction Services.
Endorsements Received: 45 » Elisabethshagen, Walfo, Rary, Kanokla, Thracia Republic, Eco-Paris Reformation, Berlin and Hanover, Invernessia, Saint Domingo, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Northern German Federation, North of Americas, Nardin, Meropis, St Scarlett, Dabarastan, Mojuatafurertopeopir, The Champions League, Dervenland, Yahlia, Heplon, Irminsulia, Why are we hear, MEoW-mEoW-mIa, Jim the Baptist, Gliesetonia, Thracia and Crimea, Scutarie, Kashtyria, Moravian-Silesian Kingdom, Wegensburg, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Anclus, United States of Russia1, Dark Matter, New Eestiball, The Asten Islands, Ausvelt, Hessinau, Corsoaua, Zulrich, New Vorarlberg, Vulxo, Zelenskraine, and Gotho.