The Parliamentary Republic of Leondaldal is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Chancellor Leon Lavictoire with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, sprawling nuclear power plants, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 2.128 billion Leondaldalians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Leon city. The average income tax rate is 76.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Leondaldalian economy, worth 236 trillion Leons a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 111,041 Leons, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Only AI know why the nation is rapidly increasing its semiconductor stockpile, the government is continually probing the galaxy in search of alien life, the road to capitalism has proved an epic drama of adventure and exploration, and swarms of present-laden delivery drones blot out the sun before major holidays. Crime is totally unknown. Leondaldal's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Leondaldal changed its national motto to "Democracy, Freedom , Equality, Liberty".
- : Leondaldal changed its national motto to "Democracy, Freedom , Epuali".
- : Following new legislation in Leondaldal, swarms of present-laden delivery drones blot out the sun before major holidays.
- : Following new legislation in Leondaldal, the road to capitalism has proved an epic drama of adventure and exploration.
- : Following new legislation in Leondaldal, the government is continually probing the galaxy in search of alien life.
- : Leondaldal was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Eglise Sainte Eve.
- : Leondaldal was endorsed by The Confederacy of Socialist Cooperative Republics.
- : Leondaldal was endorsed by The Free Land of Bridgett.
- : Leondaldal was endorsed by The NPA Lieutenant of Malphe.
- : Leondaldal was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Influential.
Endorsements Received: 115 » Yaorozu, Notyoutopia, Sunto, Great Bights Mum, Aldion, Lupus Imperium, Frances Francis the First of France, Siwale, Malta Comino Gozo, Kwaj, Pallaith, Shadowrik, Holy Oranz, Kaschovia, Omicron Persei V111, Amerian States, Sil Dorsett, Enosville, Mercy Land, Puczovska, Coemgen, Sankami, General COE, Bharathvarsh, HMS Unicorn, Friently, HoNg KoNg EmPiRe, South Grand Mountain, Shin-Hachioji, Kingdom of Space, Vszeklina, Wineclaw, Selfgradatude, Diodone, The Archer Republic, American MapleStory, Anima Proxa, McMasterdonia, Yukti, Plembobria, Sheppey, Prevaland, Forunte, Zemnaya Svoboda, Zedeya, Aenglaland, AdyLand, Misthas, The Akhara Islands, Gobiania, and 65 others.Yaris, Kelvaros Prime, The Utopian Movement, Buckerino, Ausmercia, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, Vogonlandia, Seven Hills, The Iron Lions, Cloydicia, The Lancerian Empire, Lord Ravenclaw, Bayern-Straubing, Che Sana Und, Aerilia, PlanetPunk, Stareogratia, Moubarakistan, Universal State Formula, United States of Panthalassa, Maestros haven, Territorio di Nessuno, Pakistan 001, Tredano, Xentherida, Coppicia, Slaughterhouse Nine, Cuyan, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Lionia, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Transhumanist Anarchical Union, Beodarasc, Phillywob, Asuroka, Corfad, Wodan, Republic of Dixie, Thenaca, Ainsworth, Felhaven, Victoriaans Nederlands, Horsley Land, Midds Conia, New-El, Unimaginable Doom, Libotionia, Apetopia, Agrauron, Reannia, Mzeusia, Gladio II, Malvad, NatsukiLand, Sanjurika, Merconitonitopia, Gospel Power, Techislovakia, Inzland, Astal Aavors, SillyString, Avornica, Bridgett, Socialist Cooperative Republics, and Eglise Sainte Eve.