|Leader||Chancellor Leon Lavictoire|
The Parliamentary Republic of Leondaldal is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Chancellor Leon Lavictoire with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 3.082 billion Leondaldalians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Leon city. The average income tax rate is 91.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Leondaldalian economy, worth 523 trillion Leons a year, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 169,741 Leons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
The government recently relinquished its monopoly on the mail service, lawyers turn down litigation cases and corporate work in order to focus on lucrative public defence work, a suspicious number of John Smiths are known to donate to Leondaldalian politicians, and doctors accused of having no heart reply that cardiology isn't their speciality. Crime is totally unknown. Leondaldal's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Leondaldal, doctors accused of having no heart reply that cardiology isn't their speciality.
- : Following new legislation in Leondaldal, a suspicious number of John Smiths are known to donate to Leondaldalian politicians.
- : Following new legislation in Leondaldal, lawyers turn down litigation cases and corporate work in order to focus on lucrative public defence work.
- : Leondaldal was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Following new legislation in Leondaldal, the government recently relinquished its monopoly on the mail service.
- : Leondaldal voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The conservative christians".
- : Following new legislation in Leondaldal, ice-filled coffins are ominously positioned in the corner of every hospital ward.
- : Following new legislation in Leondaldal, dubiously qualified Skandilundian barristers keep referring to laws as 'government guidelines'.
- : Leondaldal endorsed The Unholy Red Socialissimo of The South Falls.
- : Following new legislation in Leondaldal, it is not politically correct to suspect that a serially convicted burglar might steal again.
Endorsements Received: 121 » Yaorozu, Notyoutopia, Sunto, Great Bights Mum, Aldion, Frances Francis the First of France, Siwale, Malta Comino Gozo, Kwaj, Pallaith, Shadowrik, Holy Oranz, Omicron Persei V111, Amerian States, Sil Dorsett, Mercy Land, Puczovska, Sankami, General COE, HMS Unicorn, Friently, Shin-Hachioji, Kingdom of Space, Vszeklina, Wineclaw, Selfgradatude, Diodone, American MapleStory, McMasterdonia, Yukti, Sheppey, Prevaland, Forunte, Misthas, The Akhara Islands, Yaris, Kelvaros Prime, Buckerino, Seven Hills, The Iron Lions, Cloydicia, The Lancerian Empire, Lord Ravenclaw, Bayern-Straubing, Aerilia, PlanetPunk, Moubarakistan, Universal State Formula, Territorio di Nessuno, Pakistan 001, and 71 others.Tredano, Xentherida, Lionia, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Beodarasc, Corfad, Wodan, Republic of Dixie, Thenaca, Ainsworth, Victoriaans Nederlands, Midds Conia, Unimaginable Doom, Apetopia, Agrauron, Mzeusia, Gladio II, Malvad, NatsukiLand, Merconitonitopia, Astal Aavors, SillyString, Avornica, Eglise Sainte Eve, Illusia and Neverendia, Alsatian Island, The Mazur Empire, A Terribly Charismatic Duck, Ozstan, Emmerian Republic, Morlanka, Atain, The Syca, Mirandako Herri Errepublika, Nueava Libertalia, Wesley Republic, Albacria, Ka Ching, Freienland, Mordant99, Benolia, Shibutani, Q w e r t y, ThE eNd oF eE, Guslantis, Underground Techno, The Windmilluminati, Californian Redwood, THX1138, Former English Colony, Koda-Land, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, Kylesburgh, Killbear, Pizza Squared, Highton Islands, Avgrunden, Northern United Arkadia, Lake Flotillas, Eravonia, Whereisthatistan, Racoda, Shentia, Sacrento, The Gamer Party, Malphe, Grimrholm, Sanjurika, The Mace Kingdom, Deropia, and The South Falls.