|Leader||Prime Minister Valour|
The United Provinces of Legendus is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Prime Minister Valour with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 5.56 billion Legendians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large government prioritizes Education, although Law & Order, Healthcare, and Defense are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Malkovro City. The average income tax rate is 69.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Legendese economy, worth 528 trillion silcoes a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 95,020 silcoes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries, prolonged government investigations are a common revenge tactic among spurned spouses, tampons are used as cheap fishing bobbers, and judicial robes are the country's hottest fashion trend. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Legendus's national animal is the stag, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is none.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Legendus voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ozone Layer Protection".
- : Legendus voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protection of Biomedical Research".
- : Legendus voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The MT Army".
- : Following new legislation in Legendus, judicial robes are the country's hottest fashion trend.
- : Following new legislation in Legendus, tampons are used as cheap fishing bobbers.
- : Legendus endorsed The People's Republic of Birlykhstan.
- : Legendus voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates".
- : Legendus voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Tsunamy".
- : Legendus was endorsed by The People's Republic of Birlykhstan.
- : Following new legislation in Legendus, prolonged government investigations are a common revenge tactic among spurned spouses.
Endorsements Received: 26 » The Salaxalans, Consigahria, Matrixulated, Urran, Cornicopia, The Jedi-Zombi Jezus, The Andromachean Entente, Mrglglglgland, Zitrone, Daziria, Jamocha, Exosis, Lux Lumin, Keyboria, Caffem Parta, Esher, The New Democratic Palestine, Dawnonia, Fausia, Emberstorm1, Tazavania, Gaelic Waffle, BlazeDTopia, Northern Sunrise Islands, Lollicatia, and Birlykhstan.