The United Provinces of Legendus is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Prime Minister Valour with a fair hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, rampant corporate plagiarism, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 3.959 billion Legendians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government prioritizes Education, although Law & Order, Healthcare, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Malkovro City. The average income tax rate is 61.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Legendese economy, worth 378 trillion silcoes a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 95,602 silcoes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Prime Minister Valour panders to nontraditional families, motels cater primarily to adulterers, children as young as eight can present logical proofs for the existence of the afterlife, and civil servants are no longer allowed to cross their t's. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Legendus's national animal is the stag, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is none.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Legendus voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend the Rejected Realms".
- : Legendus was endorsed by The Absolut Empire of Hitsu.
- : Legendus endorsed The Empire of Darc.
- : Legendus endorsed The Matriarchy of Dawnonia.
- : Legendus endorsed The Absolut Empire of Hitsu.
- : Legendus endorsed The Rogue Nation of Wirendosan.
- : Following new legislation in Legendus, civil servants are no longer allowed to cross their t's.
- : Following new legislation in Legendus, children as young as eight can present logical proofs for the existence of the afterlife.
- : Following new legislation in Legendus, motels cater primarily to adulterers.
- : Following new legislation in Legendus, Prime Minister Valour panders to nontraditional families.
Endorsements Received: 34 » The Salaxalans, RuSsInAdIa, Consigahria, Matrixulated, The Pie Islands, Urran, Cornicopia, The Jedi-Zombi Jezus, Cosmolate, The Andromachean Entente, Mrglglglgland, Empire Democratique Francais, Zitrone, Abban, Wildcat8787, Daziria, Statens, Republic of General Warfare, Itrosomia, Eurotranrussialvanermany, Jamocha, Opulencana, Exosis, The Survivors of California, Nansford, Lux Lumin, Amalgam of Atoms, Zavena, Uziogakure, Keyboria, Caffem Parta, Esher, The Parron Republic, and The New Democratic Palestine.