|Capital||City of the Dread Throne|
|Leader||The Dread Eternal Emperor|
The Eternal Dread Empire of Lederland is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by The Dread Eternal Emperor with an iron fist, and remarkable for its parental licensing program, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 18.948 billion Lederlandians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The medium-sized, corrupt, socially-minded, well-organized government is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, with Industry and Education also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Environment receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of City of the Dread Throne. The average income tax rate is 95.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Lederlandian economy, worth an astonishing 10,122 trillion Imperial Credits a year, is broadly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is a breathtaking 534,224 Imperial Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's diplomatic missives are now delivered via sniper rifle, Lederland is increasingly belligerent on the international stage, billions of Imperial Credits are being blown on orbital weapons development, and vacationing Lederlandians expect to be treated as royalty. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Lederland's national animal is the Human, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is None.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Lederland, vacationing Lederlandians expect to be treated as royalty.
- : Following new legislation in Lederland, billions of Imperial Credits are being blown on orbital weapons development.
- : Lederland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The New Inquisition".
- : Lederland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Food Waste".
- : Following new legislation in Lederland, Lederland is increasingly belligerent on the international stage.
- : Following new legislation in Lederland, the nation's diplomatic missives are now delivered via sniper rifle.
- : Following new legislation in Lederland, Animal Liberationists are regularly arrested.
- : Lederland endorsed The Commonwealth of Kyo's Sons of Toerana.
- : Lederland was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Kyo's Sons of Toerana.
- : Following new legislation in Lederland, the nation operates a "finders-keepers" policy with other nations' citizens.
Endorsements Received: 32 » Zavea, Farrakhan, Hardscrabble, Saavir Yuvon, UKIMAR RBON, Unibot III, Aggro, The Libertarian Republic of Savages, Zyonn, Perfect Sublime Masters, Collosuss, MargiBoof, Emeseses, Franluxin, Arinteriswith, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Aqueira, Heaven Fire, Yoshiterra, Andromeda Islands, Alkasia, Razorback, Star Kingdom, Upper West Northern Schneddick, Marilyn Manson Freaks, Rubian Empire, Lasgana island, Kyorgia, Colopirest, Holleynaga, Florin, and Toerana.