|Capital||City of the Dread Throne|
|Leader||The Dread Eternal Emperor|
The Eternal Dread Empire of Lederland is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by The Dread Eternal Emperor with an iron fist, and remarkable for its pith helmet sales, infamous sell-swords, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 21.015 billion Lederlandians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The medium-sized, corrupt, socially-minded, well-organized government is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, although Industry and Education are also considered important, while Spirituality and Environment are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of City of the Dread Throne. The average income tax rate is 95.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Lederlandian economy, worth an astonishing 11,338 trillion Imperial Credits a year, is broadly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is a breathtaking 539,526 Imperial Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's apology for those it has executed in the last year has come a little late for some, the word 'elite' appears as a synonym for various insults in the Lederlandian Colonial Thesaurus, former state leaders include a TV comic and a cowboy actor, and tourists avoid using the nation's bugged phones and monitored internet. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Lederland's national animal is the Human, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is None.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Lederland, tourists avoid using the nation's bugged phones and monitored internet.
- : Lederland was endorsed by The Community of A Valyrian Dragonrider.
- : Following new legislation in Lederland, former state leaders include a TV comic and a cowboy actor.
- : Lederland was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Lederland, the word 'elite' appears as a synonym for various insults in the Lederlandian Colonial Thesaurus.
- : Lederland endorsed The Free Land of United Libor Lefunkistan.
- : Lederland was endorsed by The Free Land of United Libor Lefunkistan.
- : Lederland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Mikeswill".
- : Lederland endorsed The Watch how I Soar Nation of A Leaf on the Wind.
- : Lederland was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
Endorsements Received: 37 » Zavea, Farrakhan, Unibot III, Aggro, Perfect Sublime Masters, Collosuss, Emeseses, Franluxin, Arinteriswith, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Aqueira, Yoshiterra, Andromeda Islands, Rubian Empire, Florin, Doormat to the Lord, Aandruzognivia, Gozira, Volsar, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Panormia, Zerentopia, Razorback, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Delight, Greater Cesnica, Nation of Urie, Edgedgie, Mundanus, Alpharoland, Alsakah, Machiavellian Prince, Agalaesia, Bormiar, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, A Leaf on the Wind, and United Libor Lefunkistan.