The United Federation of Lazadonil is a colossal, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, smutty television, and otherworldly petting zoo. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 7.54 billion Lazadonillians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lathari City. The average income tax rate is 90.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Lazadonillian economy, worth a remarkable 1,024 trillion coronas a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 135,882 coronas, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Third world countries are rich in "I Love Lathari City" t-shirts, Super Barry Brothers is the most popular video game in the nation, tax revenue is often intercepted by international accountants before ever seeing the national treasury, and manufacturers of biodegradable plastics have to wait for months to show evidence of organic decomposition. Crime is totally unknown. Lazadonil's national animal is the Golden Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lazadonil was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Lazadonil's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Lazadonil relocated from Osiris to The North Pacific.
- : Lazadonil altered its national flag.
- : Lazadonil was refounded in Osiris.
- : Lazadonil ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Lazadonil was endorsed by The Empire of Teothopia.
- : Lazadonil was endorsed by The Somewhat Democratic Republic of TyGerria.
- : Lazadonil was endorsed by The Dictatorship of United Soviet State of North Amerika.
- : Lazadonil was endorsed by The Republic of AmManies.