The Slav Paradise of Laynekraine is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its keen interest in outer space, punitive income tax rates, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 1.42 billion Kostyniuks have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kostyniuk. The average income tax rate is 66.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Laynekrainean economy, worth 132 trillion hryvnias a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Arms Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 93,431 hryvnias, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Frequent fliers are obliged to submit to invasive security procedures by government security, children regularly take part in blood sports that result in extreme boo-boos, TV shows must meet strict ethnicity quotas, and group photos of the members of parliament are often mistaken for family reunions. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Laynekraine's national animal is the bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Laynekraine was endorsed by The Republic of Zedeya.
- : Following new legislation in Laynekraine, group photos of the members of parliament are often mistaken for family reunions.
- : Following new legislation in Laynekraine, TV shows must meet strict ethnicity quotas.
- : Following new legislation in Laynekraine, children regularly take part in blood sports that result in extreme boo-boos.
- : Following new legislation in Laynekraine, frequent fliers are obliged to submit to invasive security procedures by government security.
- : Following new legislation in Laynekraine, sweet-toothed Kostyniuks have been left penniless by the VAT on candy.
- : Laynekraine was endorsed by The Respublika of Zemnaya Svoboda.
- : Laynekraine was endorsed by The Empire of Altmoras Prime.
- : Laynekraine was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Laynekraine, school history books often refer to Leader as "that imperialist pig dog".
Endorsements Received: 67 » Yaorozu, Nozantia, Siwale, Notyoutopia, Kwaj, Upper Portlandia, Alice Gardens, Sunto, Great Bights Mum, Wintariu, Frances Francis the First of France, Pallaith, Shadowrik, Mercy Land, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Enosville, Holy Oranz, Southern Allican, Kaschovia, Reannia, Omicron Persei V111, Skurtopia, Sil Dorsett, Arcadia of Kasterborous, West Canadian Provinces, Vauren, Xinchao, Great Solordia, District 115, Coemgen, The Sanada Clan, Sankami, Ovsterland, General COE, Bharathvarsh, HMS Unicorn, Friently, Hong Kong Empire, Malta Comino Gozo, Moristia, Jenner-Kardash, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, South Grand Mountain, Wineclaw, Faxfleet, Cleoskye, Kingdom of Space, Selfgradatude, Victoriaans Nederlands, and 17 others.Auceorion, Ostrinios, Diodone, American MapleStory, Legique, Anima Proxa, Kizja, Religioncord, Sanjurika, McMasterdonia, Yukti, Marsh Castle, Plembobria, Sheppey, Forunte, Zemnaya Svoboda, and Zedeya.