The Flamethrower Sensei Senator of Laws and Bylaws is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Will Disenfranchise with an iron fist, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, unlimited-speed roads, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 22.769 billion Lawful Denizens are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order and Spirituality are also considered important, while Social Policy and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Filibuster. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 1.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Laws and Bylawsian economy, worth a remarkable 5,195 trillion Subpoenas a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Information Technology. Average income is an amazing 228,189 Subpoenas, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 764,568 per year while the poor average 50,582, a ratio of 15.1 to 1.
Global anti-terrorist organisations strongly suspect Laws and Bylaws of supplying extremist groups, future leaders of Laws and Bylaws regularly dismiss pressing political issues when available options don't conform to their worldview, voters must frequently select what they view as the lesser of two evils on the ballot, and teenage male videogamers often suffer repetitive strain wrist injuries. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Laws and Bylaws's national animal is the lawyer, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Laws and Bylaws altered its national flag.
- : Laws and Bylaws endorsed The Dominion of Plescori.
- : Laws and Bylaws was endorsed by The Dominion of Plescori.
- : Laws and Bylaws endorsed The Free Land of Troz.
- : Laws and Bylaws was endorsed by The Free Land of Troz.
- : Laws and Bylaws endorsed The Free Land of Briliants.
- : Laws and Bylaws was endorsed by The Free Land of Briliants.
- : Laws and Bylaws was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Northern Murtharia.
- : Laws and Bylaws was endorsed by The Theocracy of Capsaicin.
- : Laws and Bylaws was cleansed by a Tactical Zombie Elimination Squad from The Dominion of SaederKrupp, killing 1 million zombies.
Endorsements Received: 18 » Aleisyr, Saphirien, Saavir Yuvon, Pergamon, Atilion, Malygion, The Imperial Empire of Humanity, Trappolis, Saint Odoursburg, French New Lands, Stickacia, Stevesville, Republic of Bananastan, Daquanda, Tojoh, Capsaicin, Troz, and Plescori.