The Empire of LaVuxxe is a huge, cultured nation, renowned for its pith helmet sales, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 334 million LaVuxxeans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Defense. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 38.1%.
The powerhouse LaVuxxean economy, worth 25.5 trillion Vinces a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 76,376 Vinces, with the richest citizens earning 7.9 times as much as the poorest.
The fastest growing demographic of porn viewership is twelve to seventeen, every product goes through extensive safety-testing by the government, people often feel unbalanced by their daily commute, and internet moderator is one of the most popular jobs among the nation's more socially awkward citizens. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. LaVuxxe's national animal is the Godz, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : LaVuxxe was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of ChickenDome.
- : LaVuxxe was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Corporis Doctrina.
- : LaVuxxe was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Iron Fist Consumerists".
- : LaVuxxe was endorsed by The High Court Justice of Ebonhand.
- : LaVuxxe was reclassified from "Iron Fist Consumerists" to "Father Knows Best State".
- : LaVuxxe was endorsed by The Make LC Dry Again of Volaworand.
- : LaVuxxe was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Gecetesse.
- : LaVuxxe was endorsed by The People's Republic of Namhines.
- : LaVuxxe was endorsed by The Great Democratic Filibusters of The Filippinas.
- : LaVuxxe was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
Endorsements Received: 86 » Amerion, Steampunk Engineers, Qvait, Auphelia, Aumeltopia, Erinor, Corgitopiaa, Laamiva, Djalia, Tepertopia, Jehenna, United States of Vietnam, Farengeto, PenguinPies, Purple Hyacinth, Trepsit, Bleakfoot, The Worst army of, Bawkie, Sau Man Frescher, Wehraboos, New Briantown, The United Pirate Cities of Flotilla, Valdutz, Tridem, Zolooloo, Ralphburg, Comrie, Curlyhoward, Kucaland, Hypturn, Nova Kobol, Tsvetania, Catsonya, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Yeldarbsland, Gonrati, Japanese Federal Republic, Tsunamy, Dovive, Operahouse, Iym Winterless, Mapico, Peskorea, Vincent Field, Shefino, Eddonia, Luddinlande, Efferalt, Royaltica, and 36 others.Aidenfieeld, The Solar System Scope, Mincestia, Imperial Duck, Unielvan Millorvium, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Alaninia, Qawe, Nueva Alta California, Crystal Creation, Barabarom, Soem, Myness, Rabbitz, Eskvenn, Ovkianos, West Pastafaria, The Tecorogan Federation, Drugged Monkeys, Sandaoguo, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Kedjens, Bergenu, Hanguk-Nippon, Midand, Concrete Slab, Avia Lavanda, Andinla, Catillos, B H A R A T, The Filippinas, Namhines, Gecetesse, Volaworand, Ebonhand, and ChickenDome.