The Queendom of Laurelindorenan is a massive, cultured nation, renowned for its burgeoning ant population. The devout population of 4.336 billion Laurelindorenanians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Welfare, and International Aid. The average income tax rate is 26.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Laurelindorenanian economy, worth 185 trillion mallorn nuts a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 42,891 mallorn nuts, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Laurelindorenan's national animal is the ant.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Laurelindorenan's influence in Lothlorien rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Laurelindorenan's influence in Lothlorien rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Laurelindorenan's influence in Lothlorien rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Laurelindorenan's influence in Lothlorien rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Laurelindorenan's influence in Lothlorien rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Laurelindorenan relocated from Osiris to Lothlorien.
- : Laurelindorenan altered its national flag.
- : Laurelindorenan was refounded in Osiris.
- : Laurelindorenan ceased to exist in Lothlorien.
- : Laurelindorenan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Survivors.