The Republic of Later Green is a huge, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, daily referendums, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic population of 599 million Later Greenians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pormalia. The average income tax rate is 85.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Later Greenian economy, worth 48.2 trillion gold pies a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Furniture Restoration, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 80,413 gold pies, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Police officers that upset their bosses get assigned to 24 hour stakeouts of bike sheds, the banshee wail foretells skies of death, in musicals everybody's a little bit racist, and soylent products are an expensive commodity due to a lack of volunteers. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Later Green's national animal is the baby owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Later Green, soylent products are an expensive commodity due to a lack of volunteers.
- : Following new legislation in Later Green, in musicals everybody's a little bit racist.
- : Following new legislation in Later Green, the banshee wail foretells skies of death.
- : Following new legislation in Later Green, police officers that upset their bosses get assigned to 24 hour stakeouts of bike sheds.
- : Later Green was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Later Green, the nation leads the West Pacific in per capita stalking.
- : Following new legislation in Later Green, proper policy proposals prerequire professional peer-reviewed papers.
- : Following new legislation in Later Green, mollycoddled youths run the country.
- : Later Green voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Realm of the Whispering Winds".
- : Following new legislation in Later Green, vaccinations are mandatory.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Giovanniland, Crazy Waters, Hongg Kong, United Adaikes, DiscGolfLand, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Podium, Shaktirajya, Kraboch, Mediobogdum, New Belia, Blue Bubble, Thyrall, Hoile, Muad-Dib, Marina Nova, Glorious Existence, Kisovec, Nes Repuland, Apexiala, Almenga, Twisted Duality, Q The Almighty, Wickedly evil people, Sindria, Dilber, Hamburg Neo, Greg Tucker, Fotisdia, Santos-Dominius, Common Good, The Rega, Av Libertas Vindex, Westwind, The Theeserrasland, Greynne, Hrimland, The Undivided, Haetonia, Cro Magnon, Overthinkers, Infinite Star, Bitar, Chaos Realm of Lavoria, Pandaland II, Atheist States of Philippines, Willow Gate, Albyion Kingdom, New St Kilda, Win Mints, and 19 others.El Facil, Cities, Jigsland, Anilis, Tithio, Bhang Bhang Duc, Romlania, Federnachois, New Caterse, Radrow, Osmari, High Wings, Pangrado, IndyCar Racing, Forcaforta, Tropentarn, Ulfrik, Yy4u, and The Quwatistan.