|Leader||Big Gay Baby|
The Rogue Nation of Land Of Subs is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Big Gay Baby with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 13.647 billion SubMariners hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Environment, and Social Policy also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bongopolis. The average income tax rate is 71.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Land Of Subsian economy, worth a remarkable 1,960 trillion Biscuits a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 143,628 Biscuits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Parents who reward their teens' chores with concert tickets are charged with illegal reselling, professionals are ready to retire by the time they receive permission to use their credentials, airport announcements inform passengers that flights have been delayed because pilots are having afternoon naps, and the name of the "Butcher of Bigtopia" adorns shirts across Land Of Subs. Crime is totally unknown. Land Of Subs's national animal is the House Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Land Of Subs was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Langburn Islands.
- : Land Of Subs was endorsed by The Grand Empire of New Goldman.
- : Land Of Subs was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Land Of Subs was endorsed by The Republic of Herbert Island.
- : Land Of Subs was endorsed by The Principality of Freavia.
- : Following new legislation in Land Of Subs, the name of the "Butcher of Bigtopia" adorns shirts across Land Of Subs.
- : Following new legislation in Land Of Subs, airport announcements inform passengers that flights have been delayed because pilots are having afternoon naps.
- : Following new legislation in Land Of Subs, professionals are ready to retire by the time they receive permission to use their credentials.
- : Following new legislation in Land Of Subs, parents who reward their teens' chores with concert tickets are charged with illegal reselling.
- : Land Of Subs was endorsed by The Serene Land of The United Australian States.
Endorsements Received: 103 » Tsunamy, Darakin, Great Scapula, Drugged Monkeys, Farengeto, Kringalia, Sandaoguo, Belschaft, FreeFishers, The Solar System Scope, Techganet, Poopisiya, Erinor, Aidenfieeld, Hanguk-Nippon, Escevola, Volaworand, Sedunn, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, New Briantown, North Kanuckistan, Aumeltopia, Beepee, Isokenzar, Rebel-topia, Cuuldere, Auphelia, Qvait, Land Without Shrimp, Wehraboos, North Catimestistrianes, Amerion, Changolandia, Dasko, Aurcania, Maeiland, Mapico, Direwolf1, Bear Connors Paradiso, Bleakfoot, Kandorith, PenguinPies, Terran Draconia, Bawkie, The Filippinas, Ebonhand, Baltenlands, West Pastafaria, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Anserisa, and 53 others.Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Marinho Islands, Shefino, Springhollow, Compli, The Worst army of, Laamiva, Corgitopiaa, Midand, Andinla, Concrete Slab, Myness, Royaltica, Yeldarbsland, Tepertopia, Merevane, Phanama, Purple Hyacinth, Bartonia Nova, Alfama, Rabbitz, Nowa Europa, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Apartment 11F, Rotenaplistan, Drystar, The Imperial Frost Federation, Wakandan Tribes, Treir, Synarion, Holota, Wallechi, Unity of purity, Qawe, Shuckle Empire, The Altan, Seythennia, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Proctethia, Bichedder, Libedistan, Westenhald, Gonrati, New Belgrade, Dai Han, The United Australian States, Freavia, Herbert Island, Ipugao, New Goldman, and The Langburn Islands.