|Capital||Krung Thep Phra Nakhon Si Tong|
|Leader||King Somphet Suphannathong the Great|
The Heavenly Kingdom of Lan Khao Xang Hom Krung Tai is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by King Somphet Suphannathong the Great with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, national health service, and frequent executions. The compassionate population of 5.909 billion Tais are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Krung Thep Phra Nakhon Si Tong. The average income tax rate is 81.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Tai economy, worth 430 trillion Kipbahts a year, is dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Basket Weaving, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 72,933 Kipbahts, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Marketing departments of corporate giants compete to sponsor little league teams, the ruling party has a devil of a time keeping order in the ranks, the military is slashing spending on conventional arms and diverting it to spending on prosthetic arms, and the once prosperous capital is in utter decline. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lan Khao Xang Hom Krung Tai's national animal is the White Elephant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Theravada Buddhism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lan Khao Xang Hom Krung Tai was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Lan Khao Xang Hom Krung Tai's influence in Cobalt Network rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Following new legislation in Lan Khao Xang Hom Krung Tai, the once prosperous capital is in utter decline.
- : Lan Khao Xang Hom Krung Tai changed the regional password in Cobalt Network.
- : Lan Khao Xang Hom Krung Tai's influence in Cobalt Network rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".
- : Lan Khao Xang Hom Krung Tai was endorsed by The Grand Federation of Vietmihn.
- : Lan Khao Xang Hom Krung Tai was endorsed by The Holy State of Military Lands of the Scottish People.
- : Lan Khao Xang Hom Krung Tai's influence in Cobalt Network rose from "Negotiator" to "Contender".
- : Lan Khao Xang Hom Krung Tai was endorsed by The Holy Red Commonwealth of The Industrial States of Columbia.
- : Lan Khao Xang Hom Krung Tai seized the position of Cobalt Network WA Delegate from The Technocratic State of Atrilan.
Endorsements Received: 12 » Atrilan, Pacificora, Duestchstien, Nancivania, Greater Redosia, The Canadian North-West, Khasinkonia, Romanussia, Chewion, Shadow Guard, The Industrial States of Columbia, and Military Lands of the Scottish People.