The Confederate States of LamTas Act is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Steven Chesmore with an iron fist, and renowned for its closed borders, free-roaming dinosaurs, and digital currency. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 1.224 billion Actians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Akron. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 68.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Actian economy, worth 146 trillion Lams a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 119,776 Lams, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 437,073 per year while the poor average 23,306, a ratio of 18.8 to 1.
Local mafias have a tough time disposing of dead snitches without catching the attention of recycling authorities, a firework a day does not in fact keep the doctor away, expensive lawyers are hired to defend citizens in court for public urination charges against their pets, and Steven Chesmore is the self-declared God of all LamTas Act. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. LamTas Act's national animal is the Bald Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Stevenism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : LamTas Act lodged a message on the Grace of Gaia Regional Message Board.
- : LamTas Act voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Interference-Causing Equipment Standards Act".
- : LamTas Act was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Thavnair.
- : LamTas Act was endorsed by The Queendom of Synnes Hanyia.
- : LamTas Act was endorsed by The Lucifer Morningstar of Club Lux.
- : LamTas Act lost the endorsement of The Lucifer Morningstar of Club Lux.
- : LamTas Act was endorsed by The Central Meritocracy of Jehtria.
- : LamTas Act voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Promotion of Recycling"".
- : LamTas Act voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The East Pacific".
- : LamTas Act was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Foxen N.
Endorsements Received: 19 » D V, Moon Frost, Rangers of the Grey, Kerchh, Arudis, The Eternal Redoubt, Renaria-, The European Emmirates, Balasanya, Limfjordia, Rosegrass, Dus Pigh, Fer Chir, Hypercapital, Foxen N, Jehtria, Club Lux, Synnes Hanyia, and Thavnair.