|Capital||Lamrac Capital City|
The Federal Republic of Lamrac is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by President with a fair hand, and notable for its zero percent divorce rate, ubiquitous missile silos, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.19 billion Lamracians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lamrac Capital City. The average income tax rate is 61.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Lamracian economy, worth 190 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 87,026 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government frequently panders to parents with boutique tax credits, the delay between passed legislation and real world implementation is often a decade or longer, annulments are on the rise as couples discover their ancestors were born in the same hospitals, and judicial robes are the country's hottest fashion trend. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lamrac's national animal is the Greyhound, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lamrac voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Haku".
- : Lamrac voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Scientific Cooperation".
- : Lamrac lost the endorsement of The Empire of Toriniall.
- : Lamrac withdrew its endorsement from The Empire of Toriniall.
- : Lamrac was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Mad Heads.
- : Lamrac voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "WA Counterterrorism Act"".
- : Lamrac withdrew its vote on the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "WA Counterterrorism Act"".
- : Lamrac lodged a message on the United States of America Regional Message Board.
- : Lamrac lost the position of United States of America WA Delegate to The United Kingdom of Mississippi and Kentucky.
- : Lamrac's influence in United States of America rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".