The Blue World Empire of Lamelandia is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Rammus with a fair hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, strictly enforced bedtime, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 8.482 billion Lamelandians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alena. The average income tax rate is 4.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Lamelandian economy, worth a remarkable 1,408 trillion Lemurs a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 166,017 Lemurs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
High school band practice is often crashed by technicolor-clad ravers, many friends and relatives of Rammus have been given ambassador jobs in tropical island nations, foreign spirits are hard to find due to an abundance of "Cletus and Jim Bob's Homemade Lamelandian Moonshine", and bored politicians often entertain themselves with games of Simon during important votes. Crime is totally unknown. Lamelandia's national animal is the Human, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is derpism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lamelandia's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Lamelandia's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Lamelandia was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Lamelandia ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Lamelandia was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Maott.
- : Lamelandia was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Lamelandia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Wodan.
- : Lamelandia was endorsed by The Republic of The Pantheons.
- : Lamelandia was endorsed by The Amazing Craziness of The United States of Romania.
- : Lamelandia was endorsed by The Non violence Republic of I am the one who knocks.