The Blue World Empire of Lamelandia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Rammus with a fair hand, and renowned for its strictly enforced bedtime, unlimited-speed roads, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, democratic, cheerful population of 6.846 billion Lamelandians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alena. The average income tax rate is 3.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Lamelandian economy, worth a remarkable 1,088 trillion Lemurs a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 158,968 Lemurs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
For just a few extra Lemurs Lamelandians can get new driving records with their new cars, bouncers at the door of the sweet shop warn five-year-olds not to cause trouble, fur coats have become the latest fashion trend, and it is illegal to have the wrong clock time showing on your microwave oven. Crime, especially youth-related, is a problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Lamelandia's national animal is the Human, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is derpism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Lamelandia, it is illegal to have the wrong clock time showing on your microwave oven.
- : Following new legislation in Lamelandia, fur coats have become the latest fashion trend.
- : Following new legislation in Lamelandia, bouncers at the door of the sweet shop warn five-year-olds not to cause trouble.
- : Lamelandia endorsed The Rogue Nation of Midds Conia.
- : Following new legislation in Lamelandia, for just a few extra Lemurs Lamelandians can get new driving records with their new cars.
- : Following new legislation in Lamelandia, men avoid even so much as looking at female colleagues.
- : Following new legislation in Lamelandia, search and rescue forces now accept cheques and all major credit cards.
- : Following new legislation in Lamelandia, one of the most popular models in Lamelandia has a scarred face and one working eye.
- : Following new legislation in Lamelandia, restaurants are required to specify whether their toilet paper was made in Lamelandia.
- : Lamelandia was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Midds Conia.
Endorsements Received: 147 » Notyoutopia, Yaorozu, Holy Oranz, The Swedish Republic of New Kenya, Unimaginable Doom, Reannia, Great Bights Mum, Sankami, Tuand Seton, Meritdom, Sil Dorsett, Shadowrik, Vegetarian States, Guslantis, Sunto, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Morrn, Malta Comino Gozo, Xentherida, Gran Finisterra, Siwale, Hong Kong Empire, Selfgradatude, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Celreostia, Apetopia, Frances Francis the First of France, Solestia, Merconitonitopia, Kingdom of Space, Bharathvarsh, Enosville, Sophista, Coemgen, Wisconsota, Novare Res, Vazali, Kaschovia, Lord Ravenclaw, Alice Gardens, Bayern-Straubing, SchoolHouse Rock, Southern Stroraia, Mercy Land, Colony of lasting Hopes, American MapleStory, Omicron Persei V111, HMS Unicorn, Tharissus, Heritage Quay, and 97 others.Pallaith, The Rossinite Empire, Rukonia, Kwaj, Amerian States, General COE, Vszeklina, Friently, Lupus Imperium, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, South Grand Mountain, Cleoskye, Notty Swaras, Rylam, Auceorion, Kek-, Diodone, Lamexanope, Anima Proxa, Forunte, ZimRobwe, McMasterdonia, Sanjurika, Yukti, Marsh Castle, Plembobria, Holy Trinity 2015, Sheppey, Beodarasc, Zemnaya Svoboda, Zedeya, Prevaland, Aenglaland, AdyLand, Puczovska, PidgeoLlama, Beowulfe, Clintonburge, The Utopian Movement, Kelvaros Prime, Buckerino, Ausmercia, Fuoreew, Tel Qual, Stareogratia, Transhumanist Anarchical Union, Articune, Asuroka, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, Yaris, Sailence, Cuyan, Vogonlandia, Xinchao, Seven Hills, Yubadai, Corfad, Montroyale, Cloydicia, The Akhara Islands, The Lancerian Empire, The Iron Lions, Che Sana Und, Aerilia, PlanetPunk, Moubarakistan, Universal State Formula, Maestros haven, Zandir Antari, Territorio di Nessuno, The Archer Republic, Pakistan 001, Tredano, Coppicia, Slaughterhouse Nine, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Lionia, New Godastrada, Phillywob, Fawkenia, Wodan, Republic of Dixie, Rockym, Thenaca, Aldelaria, Wineclaw, Felhaven, Deropia, Qyrym, Ainsworth, Yukkira, Victoriaans Nederlands, Horsley Land, The Bastion Isles, New-El, and Midds Conia.