The Royal Federation of Lambrinisia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Casi Delasy with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 21.219 billion Lambrinisians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Chardonnay. The average income tax rate is 53.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Lambrinisian economy, worth a remarkable 3,819 trillion champagnes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized black market in Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Furniture Restoration. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 179,988 champagnes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Space research funding has hit a recent high while several military bases are being closed down, all telephone traffic is monitored for 'national security reasons', flash floods that dams could have controlled regularly ravage small towns in mountain valleys, and directors of low-budget sci-fi films are flocking to use Chardonnay as a backdrop. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Lambrinisia's national animal is the magical leopluradon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Pastafarianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lambrinisia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Lambrinisia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Lambrinisia's influence in Island Continent fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- : Lambrinisia's influence in Island Continent rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Dominator".
- : Lambrinisia relocated from Lazarus to Island Continent.
- : Lambrinisia was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Lambrinisia ceased to exist in Island Continent.
- : Lambrinisia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Mining Sector and Most Efficient Economies.
- : Lambrinisia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Lambrinisia's influence in Island Continent fell from "Hermit" to "Dominator".