The Societa per Azioni of Lamborghini Murcielago is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Ferruccio with an even hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, infamous sell-swords, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 17.081 billion Lamborghinis have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government is effectively ruled by the Department of Education, although Industry and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sant'Agata Bolognese. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Lamborghini economy, worth a remarkable 5,264 trillion Tacoes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Retail, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an amazing 308,206 Tacoes, with the richest citizens earning 8.1 times as much as the poorest.
The nation has dismantled its entire WMD arsenal, there has been a rapid increase of noise complaints over the sound of buzzing bees, the nation is under martial law, and the government has little issue with allowing its citizens to languish in foreign jails. Crime is totally unknown. Lamborghini Murcielago's national animal is the Automobili, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Bullfighting.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Lamborghini Murcielago, the government has little issue with allowing its citizens to languish in foreign jails.
- : Following new legislation in Lamborghini Murcielago, the nation is under martial law.
- : Lamborghini Murcielago was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Lamborghini Murcielago, there has been a rapid increase of noise complaints over the sound of buzzing bees.
- : Following new legislation in Lamborghini Murcielago, the nation has dismantled its entire WMD arsenal.
- : Lamborghini Murcielago endorsed The Holy Red Hot Potato of Spudlandia.
- : Lamborghini Murcielago was endorsed by The Holy Red Hot Potato of Spudlandia.
- : Following new legislation in Lamborghini Murcielago, Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Sant'Agata Bolognese to enjoy their national art.
- : Following new legislation in Lamborghini Murcielago, the most popular WhoTube videos are ones featuring parodies of iconic songs.
- : Following new legislation in Lamborghini Murcielago, swings are now more popular than see-saws in children's playgrounds.
Endorsements Received: 81 » FreeGunsForAll, Mystiquelle, Solleana, Yentria, Rex Republic, Coreras, A Death Arena, The Tasmanian Islands, Zeganas, Colonel Terrosit, Perzische Keizer, Better Indonesia, Those against abusers, Spiritbw, Siuts, Cardini, Achiotopia, South Baker, The Republic of The Sith, Kokkinostan, Oom, Kyrizstanislav, Old Atlantica, North Southumberland, Myopic, Wolfhunters, Anollasia, Grimlandia, Collective Society of Clementi, UNpoopburg, DunNaGall, The Soylent Green Party, Free Tristania, Lastarte, Khon, Gentletopia, NorthernMassachusetts, Venkorata, Striagro Uspil, Neo Saorsa, Jessi Island, Spncrgmn, Europe Inc, Mannche, Zeklandia, Crustacion, Osea Island, Hazah, Kondraki, Nyba, and 31 others.United Socialists of the Highest Power, United States of Zeb, Parpaza, Tabbertonia, Samonaemia, Tijdtevelia, HN67, Flezzola, Lexomia, LiberationVille, Craven States, Isla Dragon, Lanticund, Chad9, Kilenel, The Grand Noahlands, Carbrabukka, Ameralt, Markanite, The Starlight Islands, Karlando, Wheydia, Valcour, Surfico, Augsmand, Shangra Laa, New Sanjay, Sacred Toast, The Federation of Kendor, Finswedeway, and Spudlandia.