|Leader||Ser Ephraim Von Benningfield|
The Rogue Nation of Ladandtopia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Ser Ephraim Von Benningfield with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, compulsory military service, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 1.344 billion Ladandtopians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Terrapolis. The average income tax rate is 71.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Ladandtopian economy, worth 91.6 trillion Soliduses a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 68,136 Soliduses, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Orthopaedics patients often have a bounce in their step, crowded passenger trains are near-silent save for the soft tap of fingers on touchscreens, foreign heads of state have taken out restraining orders against Ladandtopian ambassadors, and Little League matches are often attended by riot police with water cannon... just in case. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Ladandtopia's national animal is the Stallion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ladandtopia was endorsed by The Galactic Imperium Invictum of Darkium.
- : Ladandtopia was endorsed by The Kingdom of The Daedric Lords.
- : Ladandtopia was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Kingdom of Napels.
- : Ladandtopia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Saint Islaskerzerblest.
- : Following new legislation in Ladandtopia, Little League matches are often attended by riot police with water cannon... just in case.
- : Following new legislation in Ladandtopia, foreign heads of state have taken out restraining orders against Ladandtopian ambassadors.
- : Following new legislation in Ladandtopia, crowded passenger trains are near-silent save for the soft tap of fingers on touchscreens.
- : Following new legislation in Ladandtopia, orthopaedics patients often have a bounce in their step.
- : Following new legislation in Ladandtopia, the cancellation of "The Real Vixens of Terrapolis" has been described as a real blow for entertainment.
- : Following new legislation in Ladandtopia, Ladandtopian scientists are mixing chewing tobacco with bacon flavouring in an attempt to craft the perfect male snack.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Aguaria Major, Auralon, The Sigometh Dynasty, Treadwellia, Cossack Peoples, Aigania, Aaecilia, Debussy, Caybow, Inceptio, New Rogernomics, Axixic, Nargorthia, Loftegen 3, The Celestial Lands, Mainze, Steel Vagabonds, Margandy, Guiness Freaks, Shadowra, Snoodum, The Salvation States, Lazarene Ryccia, Courlany, Sireco, Marcellinople, Leonism, Bobs raider puppet, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Owans, Russiane, Ashoy, Praenestia, Aleckandor, Shaunborough, Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, Denado, Arkanik, Skin Nation The Second, Outlaw Conformity, Aegis-5, Nova Zemlya, Cyrilla, Treat-Seeking Missiles, Glorious Society, The United Syrian States, Arclandia, TypoTech, Frankender, Custadia, and 7 others.Silver Minner, Tolfaer, Northern Westwald, Highchii, Saint Islaskerzerblest, The Daedric Lords, and Darkium.