|Leader||President Aurora Amante|
The No classification needed of La Repubblica Cisalpina is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Aurora Amante with a fair hand, and notable for its daily referendums, state-planned economy, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.676 billion Cisalpines love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, socially-minded, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Welfare, Public Transport, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Milan. The average income tax rate is 48.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Cisalpine economy, worth 59.1 trillion Euros a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 35,271 Euros, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Politicians "baring all" for the camera isn't always a figure of speech, the government confiscates candy from babies for 'the greater good' of the nation, President Aurora Amante has just been declared ruler of La Repubblica Cisalpina in an international press conference, and Secularism has been named as La Repubblica Cisalpina's national religion. Crime is totally unknown. La Repubblica Cisalpina's national animal is the apennine wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Secularism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : La Repubblica Cisalpina changed its national faith to "Secularism".
- : La Repubblica Cisalpina changed its national faith to "Violet".
- : Following new legislation in La Repubblica Cisalpina, Secularism has been named as La Repubblica Cisalpina's national religion.
- : La Repubblica Cisalpina was reclassified from "Left-wing Utopia" to "Liberal Democratic Socialists".
- : La Repubblica Cisalpina's influence in Fraternal Union of States rose from "Newcomer" to "Apprentice".
- : La Repubblica Cisalpina altered its national flag.
- : La Repubblica Cisalpina relocated from Balder to Fraternal Union of States.
- : La Repubblica Cisalpina was refounded in Balder.
- : La Repubblica Cisalpina ceased to exist in Fraternal Union of States.
- : La Repubblica Cisalpina's influence in Fraternal Union of States rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".