The Treangolist Realization of La Paz de Los Ricos is a massive, genial nation, renowned for its avant-garde cinema, complete lack of prisons, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 2.422 billion Ricanos are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The medium-sized, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Welfare, Healthcare, and Environment also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alvoréɾ̣es. The average income tax rate is 51.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Ricano economy, worth 203 trillion Ricano ducats a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Book Publishing. Average income is 84,083 Ricano ducats, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Nude art is becoming wildly popular, the amount welfare recipients spend on fertilizer has exploded, Leader's speeches are beloved by insomniacs, and park rangers struggle to deal with a rash of stolen pic-a-nic baskets. Crime is totally unknown. La Paz de Los Ricos's national animal is the falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : La Paz de Los Ricos voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn the Pacific".
- : La Paz de Los Ricos's influence in The Excelsior Pact rose from "Dominator" to "Hegemony".
- : La Paz de Los Ricos voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Aero-Space Administration".
- : La Paz de Los Ricos voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Preventing the Execution of Innocents"".
- : La Paz de Los Ricos voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Preventing the Execution of Innocents"".
- : La Paz de Los Ricos created a custom banner.
- : La Paz de Los Ricos published "Government Officials List of La Paz de Los Ricos (WIP)" (Factbook: Politics).
- : La Paz de Los Ricos published "King Endrijo Mezikou de Castellios" (Factbook: Politics).
- : La Paz de Los Ricos agreed to construct embassies between The Excelsior Pact and Hegiroth.
- : La Paz de Los Ricos published "null1" (Factbook: Miscellaneous).
Endorsements Received: None.