|Leader||The Treangolist Trialt|
The Treangolist Pluricelestium of La Paz de Los Ricos is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by The Treangolist Trialt with a fair hand, and renowned for its avant-garde cinema, state-planned economy, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 6.354 billion Ricanos are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Environment, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alvore̜sod. The average income tax rate is 68.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Ricano economy, worth 501 trillion Ricano standards a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. Average income is 78,942 Ricano standards, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The amount welfare recipients spend on fertilizer has exploded, The Treangolist Trialt's speeches are beloved by insomniacs, park rangers struggle to deal with a rash of stolen pic-a-nic baskets, and The Treangolist Trialt has just been declared ruler of La Paz de Los Ricos in an international press conference. Crime is totally unknown. La Paz de Los Ricos's national animal is the falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : La Paz de Los Ricos voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Red Fleet".
- : La Paz de Los Ricos voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities"".
- : La Paz de Los Ricos was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments and Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : La Paz de Los Ricos voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ensuring Effectual Recycling".
- : La Paz de Los Ricos voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Kuriko"".
- : La Paz de Los Ricos voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Marine Protection Act".
- : La Paz de Los Ricos was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : La Paz de Los Ricos was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs and the Top 10% for Healthiest Citizens.
- : La Paz de Los Ricos voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend The Red Fleet"".
- : La Paz de Los Ricos voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Land Reclamation Regulation".
Endorsements Received: None.