|Capital||La Habana Cuba City Province|
|Leader||Fidel Castro Ruz|
|Faith||Democratic Communist Socialism|
|Currency||Cuc Pesos and Cup Pesos $|
The Dem Communist Socialist Rep of La Habana Cuba is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Fidel Castro Ruz with an even hand, and notable for its daily referendums. The quiet, industrious population of 34.49 billion La Habana Cubans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government prioritizes Law & Order, with Spirituality and Environment also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of La Habana Cuba City Province. The average income tax rate is 48.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient La Habana Cuban economy, worth 712 trillion Cuc Pesos and Cup Pesos $s a year, is quite specialized and led by the Cheese Exports industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Arms Manufacturing, and Information Technology. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 20,650 Cuc Pesos and Cup Pesos $s, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
La Habana Cuba has designated La Habana Cuba City Province as its capital city, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste, Fidel Castro Ruz has just been declared ruler of La Habana Cuba in an international press conference, and the government is rumored to hire body doubles whose full-time jobs are to cry at public events. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. La Habana Cuba's national animal is the El Tocororo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Democratic Communist Socialism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : La Habana Cuba was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : La Habana Cuba changed its national motto to "We are the Continuity of the Eternal Revolution".
- : La Habana Cuba altered its national flag.
- : La Habana Cuba was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Dead and Most Zombies and the Top 5% for Most Survivors.
- : La Habana Cuba's influence in Lazarus rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : La Habana Cuba's influence in Lazarus rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : La Habana Cuba published "La Fiesta Party" (Meta: Reference).
- : La Habana Cuba's influence in Lazarus rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : La Habana Cuba's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : La Habana Cuba's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".