|Leader||Prime Minister Ulund|
The Allied Revolutionary Nations of Kzaria is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Prime Minister Ulund with an even hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, public floggings, and national health service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cheerful, devout population of 8.547 billion Kzariosi have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Isin'nyol. The average income tax rate is 75.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Kzarian economy, worth 941 trillion Riyols a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, quite specialized black market in Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 110,122 Riyols, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Senior citizens can usually be found doing heavy manual labour, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed, Kzaria's first free elections in recent memory have been successfully concluded, and 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Kzaria's radio stations. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kzaria's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Ei'il Kʂɑɑri.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kzaria, 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Kzaria's radio stations.
- : Following new legislation in Kzaria, Kzaria's first free elections in recent memory have been successfully concluded.
- : Kzaria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens and the Top 10% for Most Average, Most Developed, and Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Following new legislation in Kzaria, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Kzaria, senior citizens can usually be found doing heavy manual labour.
- : Following new legislation in Kzaria, the government's economic policy is "sort it yourself".
- : Kzaria was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Kzaria, toddlers are wielding machine guns in the name of national defense.
- : Kzaria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Black Market and the Top 10% for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Kzaria, auditors are gutting every governmental department.