The Once Upon A Time of Kyzikos is a gargantuan, safe nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 13.407 billion Kyzikosians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Spirituality. The average income tax rate is 67.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but sluggish Kyzikosian economy, worth 292 trillion francolinos a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 21,834 francolinos, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Eight year-olds can be seen lighting up in public areas. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kyzikos's national animal is the guerrilla fighter, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kyzikos was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Kyzikos applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Kyzikos resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Kyzikos was endorsed by The Republic of Aga 5.
- : Kyzikos endorsed The Republic of Aga 5.
- : Kyzikos was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Kyzikos was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Kyzikos's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Kyzikos resigned as rra of Czarist Russia.
- : Kyzikos abolished the regional flag of Czarist Russia.