The Armed Republic of Kyuacha is a large, genial nation, renowned for its unlimited-speed roads, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate population of 84 million Kyuachans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 64.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Kyuachan economy, worth 2.76 trillion Kyshes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Pizza Delivery, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 32,810 Kyshes, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime suspects are forced to submit to blood testing, a favorite "life hack" for gap year backpackers is to pretend to be homeless for government handouts, commuters are denied boarding for attempting to bring packed lunches onto trains, and there's a bright dawn ahead for Kyuacha. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kyuacha's national animal is the Primal, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kyuacha was endorsed by The Republic of Ecologiania.
- : Following new legislation in Kyuacha, there's a bright dawn ahead for Kyuacha.
- : Kyuacha was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens and Nicest Citizens.
- : Kyuacha voted for the World Assembly Resolution "End Collective Punishment".
- : Following new legislation in Kyuacha, commuters are denied boarding for attempting to bring packed lunches onto trains.
- : Following new legislation in Kyuacha, a favorite "life hack" for gap year backpackers is to pretend to be homeless for government handouts.
- : Following new legislation in Kyuacha, crime suspects are forced to submit to blood testing.
- : Following new legislation in Kyuacha, high school boys are required to pass vigorous self-mastery and sensitivity training to graduate.
- : Kyuacha was endorsed by The Anarcho-Communist Alliance of Duneraven.
- : Kyuacha was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Kaltea.
Endorsements Received: 30 » Araine, Tiralta, Liphia, Vikoland, Typica, Fel Vudos, Aephony, Sylh Alanor, Melenavenia, Ladita, The Land Named Bob, Porthosia, Inaros OPA, Tovenia, New Filippe, Narwhal, Junitaki-cho, Bey Land, Remnants of the Pacific, Aumbura, Nekhuser-Ra, The Star Enpire, Nangka, Ressadina, Michis, Adawu, Yondoria, Kaltea, Duneraven, and Ecologiania.