The Constitutional Monarchy of Kyslebernsky is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, keen interest in outer space, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 875 million Kysleberskis are free to succeed or fail in life on their own merits; the successful tend to enjoy an opulent (but moralistic) lifestyle, while the failures can be seen crowding out most jails.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kyslebern. The average income tax rate is 28.2%.
The thriving Kysleberski economy, worth 68.6 trillion rubles a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Retail, and Information Technology. Average income is 78,344 rubles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.8 times as much as the poorest.
The Kyslebernsky Automotive Racing Series draws millions of spectators annually while those near the tracks complain about the noise, girls who wear lipstick are berated for pandering to male gazes, the only way to escape lengthy prison terms is in a body bag, and state media insists that Leader is the most fashionable leader in Greater Cyngland. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kyslebernsky's national animal is the Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kyslebernsky's influence in Greater Cyngland rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- : Kyslebernsky was endorsed by The Great Empire of Konahrik.
- : Kyslebernsky was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Mining Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Kyslebernsky, state media insists that Leader is the most fashionable leader in Greater Cyngland.
- : Kyslebernsky voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Abortion"".
- : Kyslebernsky's influence in Greater Cyngland rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
- : Kyslebernsky was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Kyslebernsky's influence in Greater Cyngland rose from "Handshaker" to "Diplomat".
- : Kyslebernsky was endorsed by The Kingdom of Kingdom Of Deutchland.
- : Kyslebernsky was endorsed by The Nawabate of Eesil.