The Republic of Kyrzbekistan is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, frequent executions, and irreverence towards religion. The democratic population of 16.851 billion Kyrzbeks enjoy great social freedoms and frequent elections, where the majority of the populace regularly votes to increase its benefits at the expense of various hapless minorities.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bishkent. The average income tax rate is 74.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but stagnant Kyrzbekistanian economy, worth 290 trillion soms a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Pizza Delivery industry, with major contributions from Retail, Automobile Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 17,259 soms, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Same-sex marriages are increasingly common, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, and Kyrzbekistan has designated Bishkent as its capital city. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kyrzbekistan's national animal is the Kyrzbek Yak, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Kyrzbekistan is ranked 305,300th in the world and 9th in Turkic Union for Highest Disposable Incomes, with 4,366.68 Standard Monetary Units.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kyrzbekistan's influence in Turkic Union rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Kyrzbekistan's influence in Turkic Union rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Kyrzbekistan's influence in Turkic Union rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Kyrzbekistan's influence in Turkic Union rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Kyrzbekistan relocated from Lazarus to Turkic Union.
- : Kyrzbekistan altered its national flag.
- : Kyrzbekistan was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Kyrzbekistan ceased to exist in Turkic Union.
- : Kyrzbekistan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Dead.
- : Kyrzbekistan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Survivors.