The Republic of Kyrzbekistan is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The democratic population of 5.902 billion Kyrzbeks enjoy great social freedoms and frequent elections, where the majority of the populace regularly votes to increase its benefits at the expense of various hapless minorities.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bishkent. The average income tax rate is 74.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but stagnant Kyrzbekistanian economy, worth 101 trillion soms a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Pizza Delivery industry, with major contributions from Retail, Automobile Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 17,257 soms, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Same-sex marriages are increasingly common, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, and Kyrzbekistan has designated Bishkent as its capital city. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kyrzbekistan's national animal is the Kyrzbek Yak, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kyrzbekistan lodged a message on the Turkic Union Regional Message Board.
- : Kyrzbekistan resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Kyrzbekistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Christian Democrats".
- : Kyrzbekistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Enabling The Disabled In Academia"".
- : Kyrzbekistan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Enabling The Disabled In Academia".
- : Kyrzbekistan endorsed The Republic of Qazaq Eli.
- : Kyrzbekistan endorsed Soyghuristan.
- : Kyrzbekistan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Kyrzbekistan was endorsed by The Republic of Qazaq Eli.
- : Kyrzbekistan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Regulation of Tobacco Advertising".