|Leader||Secretary Riti Nynriti Gyaltso|
The Kingdom of Kyratistani is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Secretary Riti Nynriti Gyaltso with an even hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, ritual sacrifices, and ban on automobiles. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 10.473 billion Kyratistani are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Banapur. The average income tax rate is 98.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Kyratistani economy, worth a remarkable 1,339 trillion Kyrati rupees a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is an impressive 127,928 Kyrati rupees, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
All judiciary cases are decided in the court of public opinion, the standardised national curriculum requires that all-male classes be taught why they have periods, cassocked priests and choirboys believe that what happens behind closed doors stays behind closed doors, and the Finance Ministry posts hourly updates on where taxpayer money is spent. Crime is totally unknown. Kyratistani's national animal is the Himalayan monal, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Vajrayāna Buddhism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kyratistani endorsed The Kingdom of Ardelark.
- : Kyratistani lodged a message on the Forest Regional Message Board.
- : Kyratistani was endorsed by The Great Forest of Ordand.
- : Kyratistani was endorsed by The Kingdom of Ardelark.
- : Following new legislation in Kyratistani, the Finance Ministry posts hourly updates on where taxpayer money is spent.
- : Following new legislation in Kyratistani, cassocked priests and choirboys believe that what happens behind closed doors stays behind closed doors.
- : Kyratistani was reclassified from "Authoritarian Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Kyratistani, the standardised national curriculum requires that all-male classes be taught why they have periods.
- : Following new legislation in Kyratistani, all judiciary cases are decided in the court of public opinion.
- : Kyratistani was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Authoritarian Democracy".
Endorsements Received: 69 » Garbelia, Einswenn, Ruinenlust, Atsvea, Terrabod, Ownzone, Daarwyrth, Bunkaiia, Lura, Hoochlandia, Effazio, Feladria, Kepler-0085, Londombia, Canaltia, Blue Nagia, Roless, Uniania Geeth, Difinbelk 2, New Kvenland, Verdant Haven, Love and Nature, Middle Barael, Window Land, Felinetopia, New Ladavia, The Black Forrest, Twiliydawn, Niyebe, New Latin Locality, Uan aa Boa, Fartsniffage, The Cypher Nine, Lugnan, The Void Territories, Anachronolandia, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, Frieden-und Freudenland, Candlewhisper Archive, Cuillin, Novian Republics, Cat-Herders United, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Dasche, Simbolon, Wizardonia, Hyon Delta, The Most Serene Republicans, Pen Blanityion, Caterasia, and 19 others.Taco Respublic, Tscharva, Kawastyselir, Jutsa, Alcantaria, The Rhuarc Bastion, Ironic Remarks, Ziotah and Riverside, Adezku, Ashrah, Eaven, Litauengrad, Forgotten Beauty, Bregaria, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Santa Joanna, The Wisteria Islands, Ardelark, and Ordand.