|Leader||Caesar Silvier Catherina Silvanus IV|
|Faith||the Silvier Sacerdotium|
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Caesar Silvier Catherina Silvanus IV with an even hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, compulsory military service, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, cheerful, devout population of 23.914 billion Kylarnatians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous, corrupt, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Krytopia. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Kylarnatian economy, worth a remarkable 9,513 trillion Caesar's Aurums a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 397,841 Caesar's Aurums, with the richest citizens earning 5.2 times as much as the poorest.
The new cheese tax is colloquially known as "wheel welfare", legal contracts aren't worth the paper they're written on, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity, and five-year-olds who refuse to line up on command get gold stars. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kylarnatia's national animal is the Auro-Herbae Vulpes, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is the Silvier Sacerdotium.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kylarnatia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Kylarnatia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Kylarnatia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Preventing Desertification"".
- : Kylarnatia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Mikeswill".
- : Kylarnatia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Prohibit Private Prisons"".
- : Kylarnatia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Sterilisation".
- : Kylarnatia's influence in Gholgoth rose from "Negotiator" to "Contender".
- : Kylarnatia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Koem Kab".
- : Following new legislation in Kylarnatia, five-year-olds who refuse to line up on command get gold stars.
- : Following new legislation in Kylarnatia, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity.