The Administrative Team of Kylaris is a colossal, safe nation, notable for its state-planned economy, compulsory military service, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, democratic, devout population of 9.14 billion Kylarians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Welfare, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 55.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but underdeveloped Kylarisian economy, worth 309 trillion Kylaroes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Pizza Delivery, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 33,886 Kylaroes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kylaris's national animal is the Military Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kylaris composed a new Welcome Telegram for Kylaris.
- : Kylaris canceled the Welcome Telegram of Kylaris.
- : Kylaris updated the World Factbook entry in Kylaris.
- : Kylaris appointed The Auspicious Republic of Xiaodong as Lore Adviser with authority over Appearance, Communications, and Polls in Kylaris.
- : Kylaris ejected and banned The Dictatorship of Gwane from Kylaris.
- : Kylaris proposed constructing embassies between Kylaris and The Western Isles.
- : Kylaris proposed constructing embassies between Kylaris and Altis.
- : Kylaris's influence in Kylaris rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
- : Kylaris agreed to construct embassies between Kylaris and Teremara.
- : Kylaris ejected and banned British lovance from Kylaris.