The Red Barn Owls' Republic of Kyeongsang is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by 김시민 with an even hand, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, free-roaming dinosaurs, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.659 billion Kyeongsangdomins are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jinju. The average income tax rate is 75.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Kyeongsangian economy, worth 575 trillion Won a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 123,617 Won, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Rupert Bear is considered to be the most risqué TV programme in Kyeongsang, the leading national news source is 'my cousin Billy-Bob on MyFace', 김시민's told that love often manifests itself through homicidal four-lettered litanies, and holiday light displays just aren't the same without seizure-inducing strobe effects. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kyeongsang's national animal is the Barn Owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is pantheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kyeongsang was endorsed by The Druidic Oligarchy of The divisive isolationists.
- : Kyeongsang's influence in The West Pacific rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Kyeongsang was endorsed by The Republic of Hex wraith.
- : Kyeongsang was endorsed by The Crimson Kingdom of Westwind.
- : Kyeongsang endorsed The Matriarchy of Newfieisland.
- : Kyeongsang endorsed The Western Protectorate of Dalimbar.
- : Following new legislation in Kyeongsang, holiday light displays just aren't the same without seizure-inducing strobe effects.
- : Following new legislation in Kyeongsang, 김시민's told that love often manifests itself through homicidal four-lettered litanies.
- : Following new legislation in Kyeongsang, the leading national news source is 'my cousin Billy-Bob on MyFace'.
- : Following new legislation in Kyeongsang, Rupert Bear is considered to be the most risqué TV programme in Kyeongsang.
Endorsements Received: 31 » Fujai, Sensorland, Bran Astor, Fuentana, Neon Sweden, Ferroia, Divina Patriae, Twisted Duality, Nieubasria, Kiensu, Arracrania, Papercuts and Skittles, Einherfell, Plankstein, Holmani, Mediobogdum, Thevinia, Giovanniland, Emark, Samueliebox, Dilber, Hamburg Neo, Cro Magnon, Gracelantia, BIteland, Itrusca, Newfieisland, Dalimbar, Westwind, Hex wraith, and The divisive isolationists.