The Constitutional Monarchy of Kurogasa is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Udō Jin-e with an iron fist, and remarkable for its public floggings, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 11.307 billion Kurogasans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Environment, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Edo. The average income tax rate is 94.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Kurogasan economy, worth a remarkable 2,396 trillion Yen a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 211,990 Yen, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Udō Jin-e's perky ego is the talk of the town, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours, citizens can only enjoy the splendor of the natural world in designated 'Majesty Appreciation' zones, and the nation frequently scolds its subject territories for staying up past bedtime. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kurogasa's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kurogasa, the nation frequently scolds its subject territories for staying up past bedtime.
- : Kurogasa was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Father Knows Best State".
- : Kurogasa endorsed The Uberstani Republic of Ridann.
- : Kurogasa voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Haku".
- : Kurogasa was endorsed by The Uberstani Republic of Ridann.
- : Following new legislation in Kurogasa, citizens can only enjoy the splendor of the natural world in designated 'Majesty Appreciation' zones.
- : Following new legislation in Kurogasa, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours.
- : Following new legislation in Kurogasa, Udō Jin-e's perky ego is the talk of the town.
- : Following new legislation in Kurogasa, common misteaks slip threw as the Issues Editing Team adds issues by the hundread (Kurogasa has found 2 easter eggs).
- : Kurogasa voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Free, Open Source Software Use".
Endorsements Received: 62 » A mean old man, Packilvania, Bai Lung, Kangarawa, Debluu, Dravida India, VW53Aland, The Three States of Fortuna, Pakitsk, Veterans Association, New Leganes, East Malaysia, Hizuru, Enlil, Aquyia, Marrabuk, Axdel, Aivintis, Asendavia, Brotherland, Eastern Alksearia, A Slanted Black Stripe, Layngderfleethe, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, Kelssek, Formaro, OwOUwUOwOUwU, From New World, Canadian Technocrats, Sandboxford, Dragons Blood, Modra, Spiruvania, BearStackof2015, Thurland, Albrook, Blobbo, Empire of Dabiristan, Arcadiam, Romanoddle Republic, Perah, Land of Corporations, Fellon, Evrigenis, Mardom, Rikos Isles, Valerite, Nevertopia, Tassirion, Republic of Restaks, and 12 others.Nanahara, The Marlands, Merlovich, Nociav, FREEHELL, Frankinstan, Verconia, Gernmark, Isole Ionie, Sarikaya Komzin, Kavanos, and Ridann.